PDA

View Full Version : Les Fourmis

wraggster
March 17th, 2006, 20:32
The PSP Scene is a great multinational scene and heres a release from the French Homebrew Scene at PlayerAdvance.org (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1857), heres what i can translate what Phantom released:

"And here to come my first realization on PSP. It is a bearing of my project of semi six-month period, knowing that for many in my class C remains a new trick, the level is not very high, but good.

It is thus a simulator of colonies of ants, which will seek puffs out, turns over to the anthill, avoids the obstacles, deposits and follows traces of phéromones, short just small a demo as that (right history of saying to in charge of project "you wanted code portable? bah you have my code on a portable!"

Screenshot, Download and give feedback via comments

Phantomdjp
March 17th, 2006, 22:27
LOL, this wasn't made to be "released" outside of PA :p
It's just a small "3 month projet" project for University, nothing more, I just add fun learning PSP coding so I've port my Linux/GTK+ code to the PSP...

wraggster
March 18th, 2006, 01:51
oh :)

everyone knows now, all the other PSP sites will be copying this news as we speak :P

btw ive sorted out so you can post news of any new releases in both the DS and PSP news forum should i miss any of your releases :)