PDA

View Full Version : xDownloader : Cydia for PSP

wraggster
May 14th, 2009, 21:31
News/release from J3r3mie (http://xtreamlua.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5033&sid=69dd0a0e41cdf97e74db9a404bafd116)

xDownloader v1.0 - a homebrew that allows how Cydia on iPod Touch / iPhone and download and then install from the PSP homebrews, themes, etc..

I know there are several draft Cydia on developing PSP but I really did not know if they would Vori all day so I decided to make one.

xDownloader v1.0 is coded in Lua and downloads the file through the download chardetm I would like to thank. Files are displayed according to the database can be updated at the start of homebrew. This is regularly updated from the administration interface of xDownloader.

From the Web site, Website xDownloader, you can download the files from your PC, add your own files to the database xDownloader and monitor updates.

Already for the next version, I thought to add the category navigation, and other small surprises that I offer.

xDownloader is available from the Creative Commons license (Respect):

I hope to have your help to make xDownloader The best Cydia on PSP with a too big data base.

The next update xDownloader available directly from xDownloader 1.0.

Download and Give Feedback VIa Comments

ChaosCrypt
May 15th, 2009, 09:31
The words seem to be English, yet I dont understand any od that.

What is (a) Cydia?

What does this thing do?

[COMIC BOOK GUY] Worst Article Ever ! [/COMIC BOOK GUY]

dinz
May 16th, 2009, 17:16
Cydia is an installerapplication for the iPhone/iPod Touch, from which you can choose different packages to install, for instance a theme for the PSP, og any other kind of homebrew application.

The app is not in english though. But in french. so for any frenchie out there, this is a nice app to have.