PDA

View Full Version : VICE PSP WIP News - Commodore Emulator for PSP

wraggster
May 14th, 2009, 22:01
Uberjack (http://0xff.akop.org/2009/05/12/vice-psp-status/) has posted some WIP news of his port of Vice the Commodore Systems emulator for the PSP:

VICE PSP is largely complete; I say “largely,” because the main thing holding it back at the moment is intermittent sound lag.

What is definitely going to be in the release:

The usual features present in my other computer emulator ports: virtual keyboard, state autoloading, per-game configurable input, peripheral indicators, state saving/loading
Support for tape images, disk images, cartridges. Each can be “inserted”, “ejected”, and auto-run (by which I mean that a specific program on tape/disk can be automatically run) separately
Several other things that are a side-effect of being a port of VICE, so to speak
The sound lag issue presents itself when emulator begins to skip frames - sound works perfectly (as far as VICE is concerned, anyway) otherwise. It would be fairly safe to say that once this is fixed, a release is imminent.

juiceface
May 14th, 2009, 23:48
awesome, i'm looking forward to this.

osgeld
May 15th, 2009, 00:56
yes keep up the good work! very hopeful you get the sound lag issue nailed down easily

jaws365
May 15th, 2009, 08:34
!!!!!!!!!!!

jimiz
May 15th, 2009, 17:40
SUPER !!!! we waiting the relese!!!