PDA

View Full Version : Gta On A 1.5 Without An Iso And Without Run Umd!!!

hammy77
March 19th, 2006, 17:48
So I was muckin' about today just playing DBZ on my PSP(using an ISO and a firmware 2.5 loader that i had found(basically an edited version of the 2.0 loader from MPH)) and i got to thinking, why does nobody just use this 2 play GTA, instead of run UMD or using an ISO and having to do all tht decryptin crap then runing it on an emulator. So i DONT have a GTA ISO but i decide to try this anyways and hey what do ya know it worked! :D and now i can play GTA without wasting space with a huge ISO and without the stupid crashes with run UMD, ive tested this(obviously) and have not crashed once, but with run UMD, crashes happen every second!!:mad:.(known bugs:(: cheat device doesn't work AT ALL, hangs on loading of game. When loading/saving there is no text(but its easy enough just to guess what your doing) (P.S. this works along side with UMD emulator 0.8C to play games just like DBZ which need 2.5 firmware ) ENJOY!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D(PSP VERSION 1.5 ONLY(will probs work on 1 but untested)) (also i take no credit in this program, i neither created it or edited it, i am merely posting this 2 help out ppl who want to play 2.5 games using an ISO or GTA. All credit goes to MPH and to the guy who edited this to use 2.5 firmware)

attachment removed~Kaiser

Piny89
March 19th, 2006, 18:05
Isn't that supposed to be done by MPH GL 1.1?

the answer is: yes, it is.

hammy77
March 19th, 2006, 18:07
When I tried using firmware 2.5 with that it never worked at all, it just hung the system, this one works perfect for me and the files are all there if any1 is having trouble all the need do is download and copy it straight over:)

jOeBrO
March 19th, 2006, 21:59
yea i also found a mix of 2.0 and 2.5 files that work for firmware 2.5 required games...

it lets me play mega man maverick hunter X on the UMD :D :D

Kaiser
March 20th, 2006, 03:23
I got 2.5 PSP flash files that work fine for all my games. You really shouldn't be using ISO's hammy. PSP piracy is bad for the homebrew scene. Its also illegal to post the modified flash files from what wraggster tells me, so i'll have to remove the attachment. But no one is going to get mad at you for discussing how to make those flash files since we all need/use them.