PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
May 16th, 2009, 10:28
This weekend, my Wii will be getting a workout as I jab my way through the rest of the World Circuit in Nintendo's Punch-Out!! re-whatever we're calling this game. Is it a remake? Re-imagining?

That's hardly a concern. What is a concern is how terribly I'm performing against Irish stereotype Aran Ryan. Having never really played Super Punch-Out!! to any reasonable degree, his fighting style is new to me. Perhaps Doc Louis has some pearls of wisdom that I still need to decipher.

After Punch-Out!! is knocked out, I plan on a little Silent Scope for the iPhone and more Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360. That "Zombie Genocidest" Achievement is so close I can taste it.

How about yourself? Any good gaming plans coming together?

http://kotaku.com/5256257/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

This weekend, my Wii will be getting a workout as I jab my way through the rest of the World Circuit in Nintendo's Punch-Out!! re-whatever we're calling this game. Is it a remake? Re-imagining?

That's hardly a concern. What is a concern is how terribly I'm performing against Irish stereotype Aran Ryan. Having never really played Super Punch-Out!! to any reasonable degree, his fighting style is new to me. Perhaps Doc Louis has some pearls of wisdom that I still need to decipher.

After Punch-Out!! is knocked out, I plan on a little Silent Scope for the iPhone and more Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360. That "Zombie Genocidest" Achievement is so close I can taste it.

How about yourself? Any good gaming plans coming together?

mike_jmg
May 16th, 2009, 17:54
Don't know, I have many titles to play, some I haven't even started and others I haven't touched in weeks.

But it's really hard to get myself to play the games, what I really want is Tekken 6 so I can kick everyone's ass online 24/7

In the meantime, I think I'll make a new Deck on Yu-gi-oh GX tag force 3 or improve my current ones, as a friend of mine just got it, he's like one of the very few persons I know that likes the card game as much as I do and also owns a PSP (online please).

I'm seriously thinking about geting a DS only to be able to play the game online (WC2008).

Also, only one of my friends likes playing Tekken but between his job and his girlfriend, He never has time to play with me. That's why I desperately want the new one.

goshogun1
May 16th, 2009, 18:15
Getting near the end of Xenosaga I, and then I will pop in part 2 right after. Totally digging the movie quality of it and similarity to classic Final Fantasy. Heck, it feels like FF in space to me. I feel bad it took 3 tries, and 7 years until I actually understood how to play it right. And the mini-games rock!

Also just picked up Aquanauts Holiday, and Hakuna Matada (AKA Afrika) for PS3. Playasia.com has em both on sale, and the Korean release is 100% English language. Damn! I love these games, and weep for Sony not wanting to bring them over to the US. Check them out if you enjoy ocean exploration or safari's.

ojdon
May 17th, 2009, 17:31
This weekend I've been playing on Call Of Duty 4.

...I should really revise for my retake GCSE Maths exam for Monday

JDvorak
May 18th, 2009, 15:23
Well this is after the weekend on Monday but I did pick up Prince of Persia the Fallen King for the NDS and played it last weekend. I got it for $10 at Toys R Us and figured it might be worth that as it is an exclusive Prince for the DS. Boy was I wrong the game sucked. Not having buttons and a d-pad to play with blows. It is hard to play with the stylus!!!