PDA

View Full Version : Artillery Shell 0.1

wraggster
March 20th, 2006, 00:31
Blue2k (http://www.artillery-shell.com/) has released a new version of his Shell for the PSP, heres the details:

Artillery Shell 0.1 has been released! The first beta edition of Artillery Shell. It is packed with new features and has a shiny new interface. This is a giant step up from our previous alpha release (0.06) and even for Artillery: Live Fire! users this might come as a suprise. Here is a screenshot of the new interface:

This release has a lot of features:
New shiny theme!
LCD Information Bar
A new integral part of Artillery which gives you contextually generated information; such as current image name, current song title, current desktop wallpaper image etc.
Much more stable homebrew launcher
Preliminary WiFi support
Wallpaper switching in the shell
Taskbar control - Turn USB/WiFi on/off via the taskbar

Other features:
MP3 file streaming, play any sized mp3
Sildeshow - display png's and jpg's up to 1280x1024 resolution
UMD Loader
USB Support
Config files
Basic textreader

Downloads and screenshots via Comments, Give Feedback also

idapimp
March 20th, 2006, 05:24
lookin good. if you can get the mp3 player to support ID3 and cover art then even better. maybe an 'itunes" style interface and playlist editor

Cap'n 1time
March 20th, 2006, 14:51
the last couple of versions of this were way to unstable for me.. Is this a stable release or should i keep waiting? its nice, and I want it... I just want it working. ;)

F9zDark
July 2nd, 2006, 16:22
Has anyone heard from the Artillery Shell team at all? I went to their site and it has been hacked. Just want to know if anyone has heard anything official from the team.