PDA

View Full Version : MarcaDS Arcade Emulator

wraggster
March 20th, 2006, 01:13
An entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,46.0.html), heres the details:

Alekmaul posted this:

MarcaDS is an arcade emulator.
It use the same principle than Mame but it's not using its code,Mame is too huge for our little DS , but it's just my opinion. To use this emulator, you must have compatibles ROMS with NO COMPRESSION ZIP format. Do not ask me about ROMS, I don't have them. A search with Google will certainly help you.

This version is FOR USE ONLY on MK2 or MK3. It use the special functionnality of the SD
card to store the games. I have fully tested it on MK2 (thanks Neoflash for it ) with Menu V0.4 and V0.6beta. Sadly, I can't make it playable with the Menu V0.5, I don't know why.

How to use:

Unzip MarcaDS.nds in a MARCADS directory in the root directory on your SD / MMC card. Be careful, the directory MUST BE in the root directory of your SD / MMC card. Put your arcade roms (ZIP format with NO COMPRESSION option) in this directory too.

That's all, MarcaDS can now be execute !

When the emulator starts, press A to pass the two intros and use Up/Down to select game,
then use A to start the game selected.

Controls (both Player 1 and 2) :
* Direction pad : the joystick ...
* A : insert coins
* B : Fire (if the game need it, like Pengo)
* X : Fire (if the game need it, like Ping Pong)
* START : start game

Screenshots & Downloads Via Comments, Leave Feedback

scrabbus
March 20th, 2006, 20:08
wooohoooo!!! LOVE IT