View Full Version : Etch A Sketch 1.0

wraggster
March 20th, 2006, 02:58
An entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,37.0.html), heres the details:

Dark Killer posted this:

Here is my entry for the contest. It is a simple app that effectively simulates drawing on an Etch-A-Sketch on the PSP.

Download Via Comments

Sharkey
March 20th, 2006, 03:45
Wtf, lol. Etch a sketch?

Well that brings back memories at least,
Congrats on the release.

idapimp
March 20th, 2006, 05:25
hahaha...nice

DrSarcasmo
March 20th, 2006, 08:02
A damn fine idea, Dark Killer! Gonna hafta play with this one...: ))

DrSarcasmo

Cap'n 1time
March 20th, 2006, 14:42
nice little toy :)

pepegomez
March 20th, 2006, 15:54
um whats "etch a sketch" i never heard of that ^^
something with scratching like a DJ?

vettacossx
March 20th, 2006, 19:27
Omg Who Would Have Thought A Toy From My Christmas Past Very Cool Dark I Like It !!!

mag060790
March 21st, 2006, 00:03
theres one thing missing...the feature that allows you to shake the psp to erase ur drawing :P

HeX
March 21st, 2006, 00:05
um whats "etch a sketch" i never heard of that ^^
something with scratching like a DJ?

Its a well known toy that alows one to draw pictures by moving around a dot that draws a line.

Livinitup_042001
March 23rd, 2006, 08:58
dumb asses

Raekwik11
March 26th, 2006, 01:43
really fun only the erasing is bad its not the same

nemesis
March 30th, 2006, 21:46
how do i run it

nemesis
March 30th, 2006, 21:53
do i need special software to run it

psp r g8
April 2nd, 2006, 09:53
were do i place it on the psp ?

Dark master
May 20th, 2006, 18:38
How do you put t on your psp...I have firmware 2.6.... when i put it in the game folder it says that the data is corrupted

-=me=-
October 10th, 2006, 01:40
etch a sketch! lol

gjdpsp
November 1st, 2006, 18:15
dude, r u guys dum? etch a frikkin sketch, paint its all the same, der alll jst crappy ol' drawin tools. Paint shop pro all the way! does any1 no how da get des dam psp apps on da psp n e way? thnx, JB

Cloudhunter
November 1st, 2006, 18:33
dude, r u guys dum? etch a frikkin sketch, paint its all the same, der alll jst crappy ol' drawin tools. Paint shop pro all the way! does any1 no how da get des dam psp apps on da psp n e way? thnx, JB

You need 1.5 firmware, or eloader, but usually 1.5 firmware by downgrading. Stop being offensive in your posts...

Cloudy

Cap'n 1time
November 1st, 2006, 20:34
Anyone that joins to act like an ass, insult a piece homebrew code thats many months old, and cant type in at least half decent English gets a pretty severe warning.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 20:40
Anyone that joins to act like an ass, insult a piece homebrew code thats many months old, and cant type in at least half decent English gets a pretty severe warning.
u tell em oh Capt'n my Capt'n *army salute* :D

i didn't even see this when it came out looks pretty cool though it might not erase by shacking the psp i say it was a very cool and orginal idea good job Dark Killer :)

Destroyer699
November 1st, 2006, 20:47
Etchasketch never worked for me. Probally cause my dog took a bite out of it.

LilSwish722
November 1st, 2006, 23:50
im guessing that this doesnt work on 2.8

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 23:50
^nope, sorry :o

Treedognite
November 28th, 2006, 04:17
When i put it on my psp it says that its a currupt data....wtf is up with that?

wilson06
December 2nd, 2006, 12:06
rarr

wilson06
December 2nd, 2006, 12:08
lknKclnASKncadkn ya ginger basteds http://wwww.dot.dot.dot.djasdfojihOH;DSFHODSFOIFH **** OFF **** OFF
UR GAY SED Uahhhar ya basteds

Safety First
Propane torches or an open flame can ignite wood beams, flooring and other combustible materials around pipes. Use a hair dryer to thaw frozen pipes. Pipes that warm too fast can break.

If you think a pipe already has frozen, do not wait for nature to take its course, thaw the pipe as soon as possible or call a licensed plumber for help.

Open all faucets.
One or more pipes may not be completely frozen and even a small water flow might thaw the obstruction.

If that fails ...
Use a hair dryer to heat the pipe where you suspect the freeze has occurred. Propane torches are dangerous and can cause fires, not to mention that a frozen pipe can crack or break if warmed too quickly.

Make sure the taps are openwhile the pipes are heated in order to remove all the ice in the system once the main blockage is eliminated.

If you have a basement
Locate the spot where the water pipe enters the home. See if this pipe passes through a non-insulated area such as the "ribbon plate" right above the walls. Apply heat to any suspect area.

If you have a crawl space
Look for any area where cold air can enter. Apply heat to all sections of pipes located in this area.

If you live in a mobile home
There is a greater chance the main supply pipe will freeze at the point where it enters your home. Apply heat directly to that pipe if possible, from the point where it leaves the ground to where it enters your mobile home.

If you can not access the pipe, use a heater with a strong blower, such as a construction site torpedo type heater. Many rental companies have them.

If you don't have a hair dryer
Use a heat lamp or electric space heater, but be careful you don't overload the circuit, and make sure the outlet is properly grounded to prevent electrical shock. Where possible, plug the appliance into a ground fault interrupt protected outlet.

If you feel you really must use a propane torch

- Never use a propane torch on PVC pipe, they can melt and burn.
- Never use a propane torch near a gas line, an explosion, erious injury or death could result.

Remember: When thawing, slow is best. Heating up frozen pipes quickly can cause the pipe to crack or break.

Be especially careful not to let the flame come in contact with any wood or surrounding flammable material. Many fires are caused by accidents which occur through carelessness, and because a ready supply of water is not available due to the obstruction. Keep a fire extinguisher close at hand.

A good idea is to surround the area to be heated with "sheet rock" or gypsum board (drywall), but keep in mind that these are paper-coated.

Once the obstruction is cleared and the water is flowing again, turn off all faucets and check for leaks in the area where the obstruction occurred. Any leaks you find should be repaired immediately. If you cannot repair them yourself, call a professional

ahahahahahahahahaha **** u

wilson06
December 2nd, 2006, 12:10
UR A GINGERBASTED YEA UR A GINGER BASED YEA...HO HO HO ****IN HO MERRY FUKIN CRISTMAS YAZ GINGA BASTEDS! FUKC U U U UWWW.NJSDVJKBHSFVBJKFVNJSFVGNJSFGJNSFGJNFSG.....YA GINGERBASTEDS.COM (http://www.NJSDVJKBHSFVBJKFVNJSFVGNJSFGJNSFGJNFSG.....YA GINGERBASTEDS.COM)

http://followingedge.com/images/dead-chicken.jpg

wilson06
December 2nd, 2006, 12:13
When i put it on my psp it says that its a currupt data....wtf is up with that?<<<<---HAHAH UR GYA AND GINGER

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :confused: http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS538/IS686-039.jpg<<-- THTSD U YA GINGER BASTED:thumbup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :

:D UR GYA AHAHAHAHAHA]

Project.funky
December 2nd, 2006, 22:40
is there a way to reset this thing?

Project.funky
December 2nd, 2006, 22:43
im guessing that this doesnt work on 2.8

Yeah this works on 2.8 :\ i got it working, do you have eloader?

craig_gansta
April 2nd, 2008, 20:23
why does it not whant to start on my psp it says its corrupted
i updaded firware

ryda713
April 2nd, 2008, 22:32
can you shake the psp to erase?

Kiddin anyway i was gonna buy a etch sketch from the dollar store the other day to play around with it n draw stuff.

@ craig, try installing 1.50 kernal

synthetic_h8
June 30th, 2008, 05:25
does it work with 3.71 m33-4?

SuperSpy3000
December 12th, 2008, 01:43
ok im a really big noob, how do i download this and will this work with no CFW and version 5.02?

psp6969
December 30th, 2008, 03:54
hey bro do you hav to hav a certin firmware for it

July 18th, 2009, 22:26
LOL really gonna bring bak memories...