PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Invadors

wraggster
March 20th, 2006, 03:02
An entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,37.0.html), heres the details:

Millpool posted this:

Cosmic Invaders

You control the spaceship and try to shoot down the aliens. The level changes when the score reaches a certain level. There is a boss at the end of each level.

Controls:

D-pad: Move player
Hold A: Shoot
B: Use Bomb (destroys all enemies on screen)

Touchscreen Controls:

Touch the screen to move the player towards the stylus.
Hold L or R to shoot.
Touch the bottom left corner to use a bomb.

Powerups:

If you shoot the enemies before they reach the bottom of the screen or collide into you, it will fill up the blue energy bar in the bottom right corner. When the energy bar is filled a powerup will appear. There are three types of powerups that can be changed by shooting the powerup.

Health - fills your health up
Weapon - gives you the spreader weapon (it will last for a limited amount of time). The
purple energy bar at the bottom right corner shows how long the spreader weapon will last.
Bomb - gives you another bomb. Your bombs are displayed at the bottom left corner.

Downloads and Screenshots Via Comments

jairolas
March 20th, 2006, 03:14
looks good, but nds is too hard to be hacked, and need a lot of money so... the psp scene is more accesible

souLLy
March 20th, 2006, 11:40
looks good, but nds is too hard to be hacked, and need a lot of money so... the psp scene is more accesible

Lets stay away from ds vs. psp talk please, we're not children.

DimensionT
March 20th, 2006, 15:48
Very good! I find it a little hard to see my bullets sometimes, but other then that a great game. Keep up the good work Millpool!

trezzer
March 20th, 2006, 17:49
Wow. This is just awesome. I don't think it would have hurt to have larger sprites, but maybe it's just me getting old. I still love the game though. Cute title cover too.

Amethyst
October 18th, 2006, 15:26
Fun game although it's a little easy. I made it to level 10 without losing a life so it becomes too monotonous.

It's still cool.