PDA

View Full Version : AFKIM - Universal Instant messaging client for psp Updated

wraggster
March 20th, 2006, 06:31
Danzel has updated his rather excellent Instant Messenger client with support for AIM, ICQ, MSN, GTalk, Yahoo, this release is entered in the Neo Flash Contest, heres whats new:

It fixes the crash bug from having too many friends - This is only a cheap fix to stop it crashing, you will have trouble selecting buddies that are off the screen, a proper fix will come next version. It should also fix the new message bug (people who send messages weren't highlighted correctly)
And the server chat window now shows the bitlbee status so you can see why your accounts won't connect.

Download Via Comments

StealthCP
March 20th, 2006, 08:16
Nice. I hope he fixes the contact list soon, as a lot of us have endless contacts.. :D

Voltron
March 20th, 2006, 09:06
I'm trying to use this but at first load it asks for a bitlbee account username and pwd. Do I need to create one or is there a universal name that everyone can use to activate the client?

Any help would be appreciated.

idapimp
March 20th, 2006, 09:13
i suck horribly at using this keyboard. it makes me feel retarded.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 20th, 2006, 09:23
Hangs on spring coding comp screen !!! fw 1.5

TurbodTalon
March 20th, 2006, 14:10
Hangs on that screen for me too. FW 1.5 also.

samidgley
March 20th, 2006, 14:36
Has anyone figured out how to do the @ sign on the keyboard as well, it seems to come out as an r for me, lol

Cap'n 1time
March 20th, 2006, 14:52
this thing really needs another keyboard...

samidgley
March 20th, 2006, 14:56
I do rather like the keyboard, although its like learning to text from scratch all over again, @ symbol etc.. you need it for msn :(

pepegomez
March 20th, 2006, 15:55
um does anyone know how to use this keyboard? those colors makes no sense ^^

madhatter2050
June 9th, 2007, 00:10
anyone out there that can give me some help? i'm running 2.82 do i need to down grade? also what folder do i need copy "afkim" over too? put it in root like i've always done and..not a thing.