PDA

View Full Version : !beware! Fake 2.6 2.5 2.01 Downgrader Ripp-off

vettacossx
March 20th, 2006, 08:18
HI i recently fell victom to both SONY and there 2.6 :( (to play the new dbz umd shinbudokai gr8 game 2! :rolleyes: ) and THEN THE NEW SETX CAME OUT 3 DAYS LATER :eek: SO I WENT ON A MISSION FOR A 2.6 DOWNGRADER. :cool: .IN VAIN AND THE BEST RESULT. :confused: ..A RIP :eek: OFF FAKE :eek: http://www.psp.docspages.com/

they are hosting a fake downgrader for 5 dollers :mad: and it says this: WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD on this 2.0 2.5 and 2.6 downgrader :mad: ...it uses the tiff exploit :confused: or so it says :confused: and from what ive learned from you and your gracious e-mail :D is that this is not possible on 2.6 firmware as sony has disabled the index.bak as a fool us file and move it actually to another PLACE :eek: i wont mention but am blessed to know...so if it claims to and even if it does change the index it wont matter :rolleyes: its not "read" from index.dat :( so i thought id save someone elses cash and let you know i paid and got the downgrader for 2.6 it appears no different than the one all you REAL CODERS MADE MPH DOWNGRADER and whats funny is i saved that page link where it sent me after my paypal donation of 5 dollers check this out its the 2.6 DOWNGRADER FAKE AS HELL SAYS 90 95 % TESTED WORKED BUT THE WAY THEY CLAIM TO DO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE SONY HAS BLOCKED OUR ABILITY TO WRITE TO FLASH AND USE TIFF OVERFLOW ..FROM THE MPH DOWNGRADER WICH IS WHAT THIS DOWNLOAD IS AS FAR AS I CAN TELL YOU CAN GET IT WITHOUT PAYING 5 DOLLERS FROM THIS LINK BUT IT WONT DO ANYTHING BUT READ THE TIFF OVERFLOW,...... AS CURRUPTED DATA http://www.psp.docspages.com/tmxpt00901hjld7872390ekdjjtep17847.htm? it will be called docsdownloader or somthing its bogus cant wait to go back to 2.o and use setx ohh please your my only hope...lol i know your busy thanx for the gta loader and shut these guys down before they get someone else to pay for MPH DOWGRADER and for false advertising with the 2.o downgrader thanx again and e-mail me back if you could let me know if you can get it to work you wont have to pay the fakers could not even stop me from making a shortcut link to the 5 doller rip-off-downgrader lol well heres the link again and i saved the download if it does not work for some reason...http://www.psp.docspages.com/tmxpt00901hjld7872390ekdjjtep17847.htm? dont forget the ?mark its part of the link i paid 5 ripped off dollers for it boooooooo psp doctor my ass i got ripped off if it seems to good to be true it is the first and last download ill ever get outside of dcemu from now on....

AND DID ANYONE EVEN FIND A WAY TO WRITE TO FLASH YET ON 2.6 ??

jairolas
March 20th, 2006, 09:39
i will test right now.

jairolas
March 20th, 2006, 09:50
it does not work sorry... :rolleyes:

vettacossx
March 20th, 2006, 19:42
THANX I JAIROLAS

i want people to realize that sony has not only disabled our ability to use the "tiff" exploit, but also they have made it so 2.6 users cant " change" or write to there OWN flash in THERE PSP basicly meaning its harder to ever "downgrade"...whats more is SONY also changed the index.dat file to be a fake trick us type file...its actully obselete for 2.6 users in fact they moved the file to a new location on the flash we DO know where that is AND ARE trying to find a way to crack this in the community........HOWEVER it will takes time ...
on a personal note: i have 2.6 and cant wait for the day i can use setx to trick my psp to thinking its a 3.0

jairolas
March 20th, 2006, 20:08
THANX I JAIROLAS

i want people to realize that sony has not only disabled our ability to use the "tiff" exploit, but also they have made it so 2.6 users cant " change" or write to there OWN flash in THERE PSP basicly meaning its harder to ever "downgrade"...whats more is SONY also changed the index.dat file to be a fake trick us type file...its actully obselete for 2.6 users in fact they moved the file to a new location on the flash we DO know where that is AND ARE trying to find a way to crack this in the community........HOWEVER it will takes time ...
on a personal note: i have 2.6 and cant wait for the day i can use setx to trick my psp to thinking its a 3.0

wait for 3.0 :cool: