PDA

View Full Version : the floaters and eric (BOMBERMAN)

wraggster
March 21st, 2006, 00:56
An entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,37.0.html), heres the details

Kak posted this :

My submission for NeoFlash Competition 2006 is a remake of a classic game "Eric and the Floaters" by Hudson, name used in Europe for the Spectrum version of the game, more known as **BOMBERMAN** (all this goes back to 1983)

the objective is easy: destroy all the floaters in the screen, or blow up the breakable walls until you get the "exit" item. I haven't been able to capture any ingame screens cos the whole game is done in 3D (despite being a 2D game with 2D graphics), I'm sorry. As a curious note, I realized about the contest a week ago, and I couldn't start working until march, 18th , and as I've been working the whole day it leaves 2 whooping days for this prod, so don't hit me please

During this 2 stressing days I've tried to focus on the gameplay rather than the visuals (that's why the second screen doesn't show almost anything but text). To start the game just press START. The controls are just the control pad and A button to drop a bomb. START pauses the game. the whole testing has been done in a NDS with a supercard, and an overclocker friend of mine tested it in a flashcard, so it seems to be runing on most hardware/configuration. I'm putting the files in the next messages

Downloads via Comments

latoshi
January 7th, 2007, 17:01
lol