PDA

View Full Version : Site Features RSS Feed and Personal Homepage

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 2nd, 2004, 11:11
This version of the site is a test bed for greater things to come, ive so many ideas for the ultimate site that it gives LyonHrt and the others admins Migraines :P[br][br]Anyway if you have a Dreamcast site and you would like our news on your site or on your desktop our RSS feed can be found here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/news/rss.xml[br][br]On the forums i installed a rather neat but basic mod for the Yabb forum that gives you a personal homepage/blog type thing (for want of a better word)[br][br]Now we at this site want to promote the Dreamcast scene to the Max, and if you look up at the left hand column (over there :P) you will see the Dreamcast alive and Kickin picture, well from now on i want to use that space for promoting other Dreamcast sites. Your image must not be flash and the size will be 120x120 pixels and i would prefer to keep the actual size of the image as low as possible but we want your sites to get some attention off us, so start submitting :) (obviously no sites with any content which is inappropiate)[br][br]Any questions please ask in the comments below.[br][br]On with the normal news. :)

arqueiro
January 4th, 2005, 12:00
rss is veeeery cool !