PDA

View Full Version : HighGrow 4.20 and others

Abumany
March 21st, 2006, 10:14
Hey, everyone I think HighGrow 4.20 would be a fun game to have on the psp. I mean just Plant some buds then grow them to show off to everyone (or the Psp :)) I've just signed up on there fourms to ask if porting was possable becuase it looks like nobodies tried to. I'll post here if anyone is intrested in doing the hard part. :confused: Anyways a couple other games I use to love on my loved compaq persio pentium 1 computer were a game called Raptor (not asking for port) and Super Sumo Wrestler. I'm not sure of the wereabout of super sumo and didnt look at there site yet. That would be a fun game to.
The capablities of the psp reflects everything about portalbe gaming. That is, its cought up to its time. but at the time of xbox 360 and pre PS3, the market for psp is very open. Lets just say if Microsoft wants they can get alittle greedy with this industry, Bill Gates impress me! I'm happy with the PSP tho for the time being pre-PS3 and no real thret (DS please :rolleyes: ) I think expanding hombrew is a right to practice and bud should have a go for the PSP. That is a cool idea if I ever had one!

Abumany
March 21st, 2006, 20:00
Quick update: I'm currently looking for anyone intresed to work on these games as I'm waiting on permission to port the games HighGrow 4.20 and Super Sumo Wrestling 2002. I think these games would make a nice addition to the hombrew list! anyone else want these games leave me some feed back plz. thx

LAMPRO
June 12th, 2006, 04:28
anything 420 sounds dope. lol.

grow it and we shall smok... i mean play.. lol..

branin
June 12th, 2006, 16:15
i think thats the best idea iv heard , i allways loved that game , but problem was i would never keep it on my pc long enolfe to use it , i think one problem would be when you turn off your psp , not sure if it would be like the pc and still grow while its off , but that is a great idea.

jman420
June 15th, 2006, 09:46
that game was in real time though... I never thought it was much fun to always have that running in the background on my computer.....