PDA

View Full Version : Quit being Guests, sign up and post

FrierTuck
December 24th, 2004, 20:29
There is nothing wrong with just guesting it. There are advantages to being a member though, you can read profiles and vote in more polls. You can bring up great topics or smash bad ones, you can also be a newbie with people like me. I have been a newbie for 2or3 months and i still havent gotten anyone angry but furthermore, everyone who reads this who is a guest is wrong for not joining. No hard feelings but still, its always more fun on the inside

Eric
December 24th, 2004, 23:18
and its Christmas time come on man give a little bit eh

Mental2k
December 30th, 2004, 16:29
but do you really want a load of people posting crap, better if they post if they have something to say than post with nothing to say.

LyonHrt
December 30th, 2004, 16:53
yeah, anyway i'm sure the guests see what they want, so need for answering the questions.
Saves everyone the trouble.

Everyone signs up eventually anyhow.

Mental2k
December 30th, 2004, 17:03
It took me a rave wee while before i joined here too, but then i was a member over a dcemulation for a while first too, but i prefered the britishness of here, and I thought the IRC channel was more fun, and its a closer community.

FrierTuck
January 1st, 2005, 16:37
I see what your saying but i joined to ask questions, get answers. For what it matters some one could publish, "THE GREAT BIG BOOK OF DREAMCAST STUFF AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW IN THAT AREA" then nobody would need to be in this forum. I pondered over the fact that maybe if some people felt like they were more wanted, they would think more to join, thus bringing more site traffic yet at the same time whole new concepts and ideas. Having that said sorry for any other stupid topics i might have started but this is kinda intended to stop stupid posts on my part.

FrierTuck
January 1st, 2005, 20:49
Sorry, it sounds like i meant other peoples stupid posts, i meant mine, like for example starting this topic

Mental2k
January 2nd, 2005, 10:18
Dont worry about it, the sheer number of crap posts I start, and look at my post count 300+