PDA

View Full Version : I supposedly have a dreamcast that reads cd-r but it's not happening...

vazel
March 22nd, 2006, 08:00
On the back of my dreamcast it says i have a version 1 dreamcast(a 1 next to NTSC). 0 and 1 can read cd-r but not 2 right? I tried running cdx i got from here (http://www.consolevision.com/members/fackue/tut_imports.shtml) but i just boot to that cdplayer screen. I used magiciso to burn the disc.

fackue
March 22nd, 2006, 09:20
Magic ISO burns CDI files?

Darksaviour69
March 22nd, 2006, 13:14
you need either discjugglar or nero burning software

Erghize
March 24th, 2006, 20:52
Or Alcohol 120%, thats a pretty good one to use

kohan69
May 28th, 2006, 09:20
always remember:

RAW DAO!!!

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 20:49
discjuggler is the finest of cdi programs i suggest you google for the trial version as the pro version is actually worse, it forces the slowest speed and burns to one drive. but always remember in the advanced options use raw dao (disc at once) and burn under the standard audio and maximum block size and report back to this thread if you need further assistance as i remember your situation. even if this is resolved better quality is always found with discjuggler. i am highly experienced when it comes to the dreamcast due to my extreme knowledge of the console.

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 20:50
im thinking your using torrents if you are then you should bring your head out of that toilet because its filling your head with shit. hehe