PDA

View Full Version : NesterJ v1.11 Beta Released

wraggster
March 22nd, 2006, 20:09
Ruka has on his site released a new beta of his Nes emulator for the PSP, this release has been requested not to be hosted at any other PSP sites as it is not a stable release, if you are interested then download via Rukas Homepage here --> http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPSoftware/NesterJ.htm

StealthCP
March 22nd, 2006, 20:10
Yeah! Woo! And I read this post 10 secs after it was posted so I'm first to try it!

Legend123
March 22nd, 2006, 20:27
cool thanks

indstr
March 22nd, 2006, 23:21
Yeah! Woo! And I read this post 10 secs after it was posted so I'm first to try it!

not really, since it was posted on pspupdates hours before it was posted here

Voltron
March 23rd, 2006, 00:23
Anyone know what's new from last version?

frmariam
March 23rd, 2006, 02:20
Well I couldn't play 1.10 final in eLoader 0.96 on my 2.0 via tif (unlike beta 1 and 3) but this one is working. In 1.10 final I always had a "Load config FAILED. Set default..." warning and no config file would be generated...

Also it looks like the bug in the menu relative to the eLoader parameter "exitbuttonishome=Y" is fixed (no more crazy key behavior in the menu!).

There are some things I'd love in the final:

1-Change the button to access the menu back to L (see 2 ;) ).
2-Use both analog or d-pad to play (like RIN... anyone feel the same?)
3-Small anoyance fix. Prompt text will always have the same color because currently (beta 1):

*"Load config FAILED. Set default..." is in red over a white background
*"Are you sure you want to EXIT the PSP menu? O:OK X:Cancel! is black over a greyish background (hope this will be the default)

I do hope that anyone who knows japanese can report on this to Ruka...