PDA

View Full Version : Bugs go down, compatibility goes up!

PSmonkey
March 22nd, 2006, 22:25
:D

Ok so I made some dumb mistakes in the cop1 emulation.
1) I did not check for cop1 unstability.
2) I was storing a 2nd set of cop1 registers into the general cop1 registers (general reg stores float values, 2nd set is 32bit int that hold cop1 status).

Anyways with this fixed I lost a bit in the framerate department on some stuff. Yet I now have more games running as a result. Doom64 runs to the title screen and posibly beyond but cant tell since i get a white screen when i start a new game. Bust a move 2 also runs now but looks to crash in game on a bus error (still hunting this one out).

So that is about it. Sadly no calls for 3d instructions so I guess I am screwed. I will be starting up hle this week so we can start seeing some 3d (but I might spend more time on fixing texture stuff in the rdp).

Enjoy the title screen from doom.

DPyro
March 22nd, 2006, 22:30
Sweet! :D

Wally
March 22nd, 2006, 22:41
That is better than a bunch of triangles

Well done

BrooksyX
March 22nd, 2006, 22:45
Wow this is great news, can't wait for more.
nice work PsMonkey!

behahwhoalalala
March 22nd, 2006, 22:48
7h47 r4wk2!!! (That Rocks!!!)

y0u r4wk!!! (You Rock)

7h47 15 v3ry 816 pr0gr355. K33p 601n6 m4n, (That is very big progress, Keep going man!)

...w00t...

Thanks for sticking to it, Cloud - The satanic bunneh rab-bet of DOOOOOOOOM!!!

michael chan
March 22nd, 2006, 23:00
nice!

just one question.when should we expect ur next release?

Timale-Kun
March 22nd, 2006, 23:07
Nice job PSMonkey another promise pic. keep growing! keep growing! keep growing!, It seems that it'll never stop^^ Once again Thanks for your Hard work

chopper
March 22nd, 2006, 23:11
nice!

just one question.when should we expect ur next release?

soon i hope
just remember with every update were one step closer to Mario64 on psp

Psycho77
March 22nd, 2006, 23:50
Very interesting ! Im about to check for some of these texture routines, I hope I can get my pc fix first ;)

Vega
March 22nd, 2006, 23:51
Nice! :D :D

glitch
March 23rd, 2006, 00:34

Ok so I made some dumb mistakes in the cop1 emulation.
1) I did not check for cop1 unstability.
2) I was storing a 2nd set of cop1 registers into the general cop1 registers (general reg stores float values, 2nd set is 32bit int that hold cop1 status).

yep... that'll get ya everytime...

if only I knew what a cop1 was, I am sure google can tell me but like it would mean anything to me lol.

Good work glad to see the progess, just can't wait to see the 3D rendering but I bet with the drop of framerate from just a texture fix that polygons will bring it to its knees till you can optimize your code.

wraggster
March 23rd, 2006, 01:09
nice to see more progression :)

FrozenIpaq
March 23rd, 2006, 01:43
PSmonkey, nothing you do is stupid, so don't say that ;)

Great progress, I'm loving that you continued this project to what it is now, that just shows some sheer dedication!

PSmonkey
March 23rd, 2006, 01:47
Wait, There is more!!

Some new status in games.
Waverace64 - now gives a white screen (doom does the same when in game)
Rampage 2 - Fully Playable (see screenshot)
Quest64 - Runs to the title screen but hangs after starting (see screenshot)
Bust a Move 2 - If puzzle mode, first puzzle playable. After hangs. Vs cpu mode crashes the psp (bus error) (see screenshot)

Few other games are now progressing further and require more rsp opcodes.

I'll post more screenshots later if I find more (Sorry thies are in bmp. I dont have photoshop on my laptop. :().

DPyro
March 23rd, 2006, 01:49
Cool! Fuzzy looking squares!!! :D

Timale-Kun
March 23rd, 2006, 01:54
For an Emulator that everybody thought about it was Impossible, you're doing an Impressive Job (can recognize some stuff)...middle of the tunnel I guess. Hope it will have a lighting end^^

Sterist
March 23rd, 2006, 01:54
7h47 /24wk5!!1! (That Rocks!!!)

j00 /24wk!1!!1 (You Rock)

7h47 15 v3r`/ 819 pr09r355. K33p 601n6 m4n!!1!11 (That is very big progress, Keep going man!)

fixed.

amatures ;)

.............do u play an mmorpg?

BrooksyX
March 23rd, 2006, 02:11
impressive.

I love how your are proving the Impossible.
I cant count the number of people who would say that there would never be an N64 emulator that would even load games. Well obviously You have got games loaded and hopefully soon you can get this thing playable.

Cap'n 1time
March 23rd, 2006, 02:14
ah... behold rampages full playability.

mexicansnake
March 23rd, 2006, 02:20
nice. very nice!!!!!!!

sroon
March 23rd, 2006, 02:40
HOLY SHITAKY MUSHBOOMS HEES SOOOOooOOO CLOSE!!!!!
"pant" ok im alrite.

idapimp
March 23rd, 2006, 02:44
YES!!!! NOW MY LIFE HAS MEANING!!!!!!!!! WAVERACE!!!!! and the quest screen i believe says 19 fps?

migsgiz
March 23rd, 2006, 02:55
hey monk, watsup! how do u do it without loseing your mine????????
dnt worry one day u will be recognize as the best that ever didit! trush when i say sooner then later

ps. u need any more psp(coms)demo PM ME

PSmonkey
March 23rd, 2006, 03:06
YES!!!! NOW MY LIFE HAS MEANING!!!!!!!!! WAVERACE!!!!! and the quest screen i believe says 19 fps?

I did not post any screenshots to waverace. First is rampage 2, second is quest, third is bust a move 2.

Actualy oddly enough quest 64 runs at about 20-30fps from the start to the title screen (it goes though about 3 different screens first).

vettacossx
March 23rd, 2006, 04:49
why is the tony hawk pro sater screen act different than other roms just acts more likley to load than some for not being z64 ?? GR8 JOB YOU INSPIRE US ALL TO BELEAVE AND WE BELEAVE IN YOUR WORK THANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOUVE SPENT WE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE LOOKING FOWARD TO EVERY MOMENT OF THIS EMU.PSMONKEY IS A GOD!!!

vettacossx
March 23rd, 2006, 04:51
Congrats On 42o Post To Psmonkey Truly A Gr8 Day Thanx 2 You!!!

infernomax
March 23rd, 2006, 05:31
Awesome work on RAMPAGE, feel free to PM me if you would like a BETA tester i have a large collection of Roms.. Keep Up the Good work

glitch
March 23rd, 2006, 05:45
some of those screenshots remind me when my brother took apart a snes cartridge and stuck it in my n64...... it never worked again after that.....

Gray Fox
March 23rd, 2006, 07:06
is there some way to download a version with these texture updates?

Erban Terrorist
March 23rd, 2006, 08:53
:D Great Improvement!!Keep up the GREAT WORK!!! :D p.s is this still in user mode?????

lplover2k
March 23rd, 2006, 09:01
one step further cool! keep it up!!

Timale-Kun
March 23rd, 2006, 12:34
hey monk, watsup! how do u do it without loseing your mine????????
dnt worry one day u will be recognize as the best that ever didit! trush when i say sooner then later

ps. u need any more psp(coms)demo PM ME

I thouhgt that he's already be recognize for doing something that everybody thought about that it was Impossible!!^^....

PS : I understand the register part well I guess (news about are very Technical sometimes^^ But it show us the real work!!), and Like FrozenIpaq nothing you'll do is stupid even your mistakes is useful to understand the whole thing!!!

So To be Continued

chopper
March 23rd, 2006, 12:46
looking forward to v1.1 especialy since rampage is said to be playable

sroon
March 23rd, 2006, 13:13
i had a smelly fart an it stinks like poe[B] cant wayt untill zelda works.
(a poe is from zelda)

Chrikke
March 23rd, 2006, 14:52
looking forward to v1.1 especialy since rampage is said to be playable

I think that'll only be usefull when the textures work. Anyway great progress PSmonkey, you're the god of homebrew. :D If you can get this to work in kernel mode on 2.6 I'll build you a temple in Lego.

PSmonkey
March 23rd, 2006, 15:08
Mmm Legos.

V1.1 will still be in user mode & v1.1 wont come out till i have textures working.

bugo
March 23rd, 2006, 16:05
man, my congrats for the progress again! Seems you are giving us hope about this...
What photoshop filter have u used on these screenshots to do this cool effect??? lol, kidding!

Psycho77
March 23rd, 2006, 16:41
Mmm Legos.

V1.1 will still be in user mode & v1.1 wont come out till i have textures working.

Droool 1.1 ! ;)

I got some ideas for the textures, but playing poker tonigth and tomorow ;)

behahwhoalalala
March 23rd, 2006, 16:47
Wait, There is more!!

Some new status in games.
Teletubbies: till the end of time - fully playable using the red teletubbie only! (See screenshot)
Waverace64 - now gives a white screen (doom does the same when in game)
Rampage 2 - Fully Playable (see screenshot)
Quest64 - Runs to the title screen but hangs after starting (see screenshot)
Bust a Move 2 - If puzzle mode, first puzzle playable. After hangs. Vs cpu
mode crashes the psp (bus error) (see screenshot)

:eek: WOW!!!!! Dude, your soooo close... I cant wait :) ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :p

PSmonkey
March 23rd, 2006, 17:27
Droool 1.1 ! ;)

I got some ideas for the textures, but playing poker tonigth and tomorow ;)

No poker for you till you reverse that code !!! :D

Actualy I realised I need to do 2 things. first yes that code needs to be reversed but its not all bad. Second is I am just gonna take the texture loader part from the gl plugin. I need both working to get correct textures.
:( so much work to do.

Psycho77
March 23rd, 2006, 18:57
No poker for you till you reverse that code !!! :D

Yes but your invited ! ;) I got quite a big day at work, which suck I was hoping to get more time. Damn I need make cash without working ! Hehe

I see what you mean. Anyway, maybe tonight Ill get some time.

Elsid
March 23rd, 2006, 19:25
Sweet!

DarkPSP
March 23rd, 2006, 19:33
Nice job.. You do not have to realease 1.1 so early if you do not want too.. If this will be playable, that would be cool..
Your making great progress here please keep it up.. :)
I just hope that sound and full screen mode will be included in the final version... :)

sroon
March 23rd, 2006, 20:11
I WAna play telliotubbies.
JK
Looks good dude.

sroon
March 23rd, 2006, 23:33
Any ways psmonkey how does it feel that everyone in these forums are kissing your azz. (just curius)
PS: great work psmonkey. (.)(.)= azz or boobs.

Dmill
March 24th, 2006, 00:37
i JUST pooped my pants........Oopsies i have to go the bathroom

CoderX
March 24th, 2006, 01:20
What Patice Idiots that drool on your fourms money?
They are discusting, and so off topic

Well nice job, monkey cant wait for you to get the grapics working, mabby you could find a graphics coder to help you. You might know a few.

Well good luck, btw 19fps would be sweet

bugo
March 24th, 2006, 01:32
I wanna play the snes emu on the n64, lol

Agret
March 24th, 2006, 07:10
I don't recall the title screen looking that illegible :P

Vega
March 24th, 2006, 11:20
yeah Im totally busting to play No Mercy on my psp. The unsocial days I had with that game were out of order. Totally awesome game, tho many would disagree Im sure.
Few dumb questions: The N64 expansion pak, what was the purpose? (I hear it was for higher resolution, but not sure) and What games did the expansion pak support?
And the external 64mb Dynamic drive, what was its purpose? Just more memory to play with for developers?
Just trying to stock up some knowledge.

cnt2010
March 24th, 2006, 14:05
Vega.

Wikipedia is your friend...

look here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N64#Accessories

PSmonkey
March 24th, 2006, 15:26
yeah Im totally busting to play No Mercy on my psp. The unsocial days I had with that game were out of order. Totally awesome game, tho many would disagree Im sure.
Few dumb questions: The N64 expansion pak, what was the purpose? (I hear it was for higher resolution, but not sure) and What games did the expansion pak support?
And the external 64mb Dynamic drive, what was its purpose? Just more memory to play with for developers?
Just trying to stock up some knowledge.

The expansion added 4MB of memory to the n64 but things are looked at a bit more inaccuratly. In the front slot. The chip in there by default is a 4MB DRAM module. The expansion pack was a 8MB DRAM module. So reall you swaped out a 4MB pack for an 8MB pack (not that you added 4 megs to the original 4).

The Dynamic Drive or N64DD was an add on that alowed the use of a disk that are simular to zip disk. They hold much more memory and cost a fraction of what N64 carts cost. Sadly no emulator suports the DD unit. Nemu was going to be the first emu to suport the unit but Lac gave up on it after some time.

Chrikke
March 24th, 2006, 20:02
So basically, they just provided more RAM and more space for save games?

PSmonkey
March 24th, 2006, 21:50
Woot. I am starting to finaly get somewhere with textures!!

More info & pictures to come later.

MonoLoco
March 24th, 2006, 21:59
Great news...aw man...none of us could've expected you'd get so far so quickly, keep it up!

chopper
March 24th, 2006, 22:08
Even more good news, hope you post those pictures soon.

PS. When did you start this project?

DPyro
March 24th, 2006, 22:28
Yay! This is awesome, we've almost got textures fully working. :)

PSmonkey
March 24th, 2006, 22:52
Ok there is still much more to be done but I am getting somewhere. I still need to handle other bitmap modes (need to convert the asm src to c) & still do the funky byteswap & interleave setup the n64 does on textures.

Yet other then that rectangles look to be texturing correctly now. I'm getting close to what I get in a opengl plugin if I dont byteswap the tiles on load.

So here some new pictures. Hopefuly this weekend I can figure out the rest. :D

chopper
March 24th, 2006, 23:03
Now thats progress, good work PSmonkey.

odino
March 24th, 2006, 23:15
:eek: ... :) ... :cool:

mexicansnake
March 24th, 2006, 23:28
nice progress, good job!!!

DarkPSP
March 24th, 2006, 23:32
Wow, amazing progress PSMonkey, you are probably the best coder there is! :D

BrooksyX
March 25th, 2006, 00:04
monkey 64 is starting to come along very nice,
way to go psmonkey.

christophe
March 25th, 2006, 00:35
i did have 2.0 firmware... until i bought fifa street a few days ago and stupidly updated my firmware. i took fifa street back after 2 days cos it f@@king sucks ass!!!!can monkey 64 work on 2.60? ive not tried it using the gta exploit yet asive not had much time.

does anyone know of a pdf reader working on 2.60?

ive also heard about 2.61 being used on newly released psp's....why isnt there a firmware update available via sony if this were the case.
anyway wish u all the best with monkey 64. good luck :)

MonoLoco
March 25th, 2006, 00:39
Yes, PSMonkey64 runs on 2.6 because currently it runs in user mode. Versions way down the line may make use of kernel mode, however.

PDF reader? Maybe...

2.61 doesn't exist AFAIK.

CoderX
March 25th, 2006, 00:49
Monkey Great work, i can actualy make out the games now.
Keep it up

Wally
March 25th, 2006, 01:06
PRogress is great!

FreePlay
March 25th, 2006, 01:08
Kick ass! Keep goin', man!

Shilo
March 25th, 2006, 01:39
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAA PSmonkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now back to playing Flatout:)

DPyro
March 25th, 2006, 02:22
OMG it's freeplay!!! What have you got to say for yourself. :rolleyes:

idapimp
March 25th, 2006, 05:48
................wow........that is alot of progress. not only are you good at this but youre quick too. nice.. keep up the excellent work. (hurray quest)

J-Kwon
March 25th, 2006, 10:43
OMFG it's gets better, nice texture work :)

I think u could do with a team of coders..... However you seem to be moving along at a great rate

One question, What percentage will you give on a fully working N64 Emulator (how much faith do you have in thins project)

Im staying at 1.5 (so kernal will do fine for me :D)

Lol keep it up

behahwhoalalala
March 25th, 2006, 13:38
Much better, you can actually read 'DOOM'
You are just awesome dude (your making PSP history!)

Vega
March 25th, 2006, 15:09
Of all the times I've said "great progress", I must now say "****ing truley great progress!" we can actually see the MK character select screen! awesome, kick ass and WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Erm...
Great progress monkey!

jas0nuk
March 25th, 2006, 16:17
Awesome! You can almost see the DOOM text behind all that fuzz :D

Ahmed_p800
March 25th, 2006, 18:19
Nice job Monkey................i mean PSmonkey

sroon
March 26th, 2006, 05:37
holy cucka you are amazing PSMonkey.
you must work your azz off as much as you can.
keep it up man!

Lebow
March 26th, 2006, 14:32
good job

bugo
March 27th, 2006, 04:50
ow ppl, lets help him with PayPal then, he is giving us hope!

PSmonkey
March 27th, 2006, 15:23
Yeah ok update. erm sadly none. :(

I got sick again sunday night. Worse was the fact it was the only time the entire weekend my gf was not using the pc to finish off her paper. :(

Oh well atleast I am ok now.

So, at the moment I have given up on making textures perfect atm. I posibly might have rsp emulation errors which is keeping things from looking proper again. So I am just gonna zip up and shelf the lle emulation and start on hle today/tonight. I think all would prefer me to get 3d games running with bad textures sooner then waiting till I can finaly fix all this texture stuff. :) So anyways I hope to come back with some amazing screenshots before friday with 3d running. Untill then just sit tight and play some pong or something.

Bugo,
Erm, I was supost to open up again for donations but I kind of got too lazy to do that. I plan to set something up for next release so people can donate. I mostly want to start feeding some $$$ to zilmar & pj64 team for all their suport & help.

frangin2003
March 27th, 2006, 16:33
Ok for the Pong suggestion. :)

charizard2005
March 27th, 2006, 17:13
yea keep up the gd work m8 ur doing a gr8 job! :D

sroon
March 27th, 2006, 22:26
I wana donate if itl help too!!!

PSmonkey
March 27th, 2006, 22:36
Hehe, Just for fun I gave Evab3va the latest build. Me and him have been testing out a bunch of roms to see what we get. He posted the compatibility list over at PSPU forums (see link below). Go check it out if you're currious to see and also look at some screenshots.

:)
http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=42234&page=1&pp=10

Ps, The reason this is for fun is since this will all change after HLE is started.

sroon
March 27th, 2006, 23:32
That is great PSMonkey good job.
(i wana donate)

chad69
March 28th, 2006, 04:32
then y dont u donate

behahwhoalalala
March 28th, 2006, 13:38
Cool, that sounds great!!!

Cant wait...

bugo
March 28th, 2006, 19:58
then y dont u donate

Coz PSmonkey needs to open the paypal.

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 17:26
Coz PSmonkey needs to open the paypal.
Hopefully he opens it soon. I wouldn't mind donating a hundred dollars or more to make him go faster or work when he is sick(not pushing you at all psMonkey) I mean if we all donate he will probably give us a new build of Monkey 64.
You kick AZZ PS Monkey.

PSmonkey
March 29th, 2006, 17:30
ok guys. I know people wish to donate but chill. No need for people to be an ass because someone says they want to donate. Something will be set up later for that. So its not their fault. Its my fault for not setting up a new donation box.

Anyways small progress. I've started on hle and also got it setup so I can swap between hle & lle so I can continue to try furthering both. I've only added the Fast3D microcode but still running into problems. 2D games are working again but the texture cordinates are really messed up. 3D games are not really going anywhere. Starfox & waverace are just sitting there. Doom is moving but still not giving 3d. Suprising enough, mischif maker calls to draw triangles but im ignoring it for the moment (want to get starfox,waverace or mario progressing first).

so thats about it for now. I'll keep chugging away at it. Maybe I will get lucky today.

PSmonkey
March 29th, 2006, 17:38
Hopefully he opens it soon. I wouldn't mind donating a hundred dollars or more to make him go faster or work when he is sick(not pushing you at all psMonkey) I mean if we all donate he will probably give us a new build of Monkey 64.
You kick AZZ PS Monkey.

While $100 would be nice and make my gf's jaw drop (and posibly tell me to work more on the pc vs complaining), i'm killing my self as fast as I can already. So donations or not, I am already at maximum self killing capacity.

PSmonkey
March 29th, 2006, 17:45
Oh one thing to add. Today is the fable date that psdonkey set to release donkey64. Lets see if he keeps his word. I know most already feel its a fake but when there are two solid post on 2 different sites all stating the 29th as the release date, It would be nice to see what ends up happening today (either nothing at all or donkey saying other things again).

Not to bash but pretty much if today comes and goes with out a peep, I dont know how anybody can in the back of their mind still believe the guy.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20330

Psycho77
March 29th, 2006, 19:18
Ooooooh Donkey64 ! ;)

It's good to see all the progress going on. Hopefully, we have something playable soon enough. It's sooo cool to get a N64 emualtor on the PSP anyway !

behahwhoalalala
March 29th, 2006, 19:24
If the donkey64 emu works I will have donkeys babies!

behahwhoalalala
March 29th, 2006, 19:30
The biatch hasnt posted on here yet... what site is she going to post it on!!!

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 19:36
Ok sorry for being a pain in the azz.
Good luck Dude.

behahwhoalalala
March 29th, 2006, 19:40
what is the good luck for... im a bit lost, are you saying good luck to psdonkey!

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 19:55
HELL NO i posted the wrong thing.
psjackazz is a.... Jackazz.
i meant good luck to PSMonkey as always.

glitch
March 29th, 2006, 21:15
from my understanding there was someone who coded a n64 emulator for the ppc but gave up and never released it due to it running so slow, but I did see a picture a couple of years back of it running(maio64 and it looked good but with 3-5fps). I dunno how similar his code would be(considering it is running on Windows Mobile, but it is a MIPS/RISC processor similar to the psp). I tried looking for more info on it and the guys name and especailly the screen shot but I am unable to find it. But it might have been faked.....

Psycho77
March 29th, 2006, 21:44
PPC usually use intel xscale 400mhz+
Palm used to use ARM cpu (StromARM I believe).
So that's would be mostly no help for a RISC processor.
Even if the N64 is a RISC processor that's still not easy, the N64 is big endian, and the PSP is little endian.

Shilo
March 29th, 2006, 21:49
If donkey doens't relese............. owell, we still got Monkey64. Ether way we have a N64 emu on the PSP. And I think donkey said it only works on 1.5 (stupid kernal), but M64 works great on 2.5:)

PSP Fanatic
March 29th, 2006, 21:52
I hope it's real. If it is real he seems to have forgotten about the release date...

Produkt
March 29th, 2006, 21:54
You dont honestly belive that do you?

Donkey 64? the implied Jack ass? It was an evil jest at monkey making fun of his efforts. The whole idea was to be rude. It wasnt real.

PSP Fanatic
March 29th, 2006, 21:57
You dont honestly belive that do you?

Donkey 64? the implied Jack ass? It was an evil jest at monkey making fun of his efforts. The whole idea was to be rude. It wasnt real.

You're probably right but there is a chance, even if it is small, that it is real. If it is fake we will just have to wait a few months for PSmonkey's emulator to get playable.

behahwhoalalala
March 29th, 2006, 22:02
will psmonkeys n64 emu be playable on a 2.6 psp.... and whens the next release, Thanks

Produkt
March 29th, 2006, 22:10
Nope... the emulation requires more room to roam on a lesser system like the PSP....

Zeemon
March 29th, 2006, 22:46
So it won't work on a 2.0 either?

jas0nuk
March 29th, 2006, 22:47
Donkey64 won't work on 2.00+... if it exists, that is.

Monkey64 will work on 2.00+ for the first few versions, as PSMonkey has said he won't implement use of the ME Processor (requires kernel mode) until later on. :)

PSmonkey
March 29th, 2006, 22:48
no, next release should still work on 2.0/2.5/2.6 units. Im temporarly in kernal mode now but that is only for the exception handler to debug with. Next release will be in user mode (for hle there is no reason to be in kernal).

byerlyct
March 29th, 2006, 22:48
HE just Sent out free copies to all the people that believed him just go to that site it is real 100%

jas0nuk
March 29th, 2006, 22:49
Ah, okay.

donkey's emu is real he just sent me a copy tell everyone it is at this site ***EDITED*** it is a site with just the emu on it he told me to tell everyone about it i am playin mario right now on my psp it rocks go to ***EDITED***
You disgusting *******.

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 22:51
donkey's emu is real he just sent me a copy tell everyone it is at this site EDITED it is a site with just the emu on it he told me to tell everyone about it i am playin mario right now on my psp it rocks go to EDITED
EWWWW you sick ***CENSORED***!

cnt2010
March 29th, 2006, 22:51
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shock_sites

Still think Donkey64 is real?

byerlyct
March 29th, 2006, 23:01
donkey 64 is real seriously i believe him because of that mario 64 video but he still dosent have proof like monkey here but i like monkey more he seems cool but donkey's is what i want to believe

PSP Fanatic
March 29th, 2006, 23:10
Okay PSDonkey said he would release it on the 29th right? He also said he would release it on Thursday if I remember correctly. There's a chance(very low) he would release it tommorrow.

Here's the link:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20330

bugo
March 29th, 2006, 23:53
wow, i didnt know that!!!

behahwhoalalala
March 30th, 2006, 00:17
So where will he post this donkey64 project... he cant post it on here.

so where!!!!!!

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 00:25
Well, I was trying to find something on google and nothing, just the videos...
Who thinks its fake put the hand right here!!! hehehehee

Anyways, I cant say its fake, and I cant say its real until he prove it.
BUT I BELIEVE 100% in Monkey, hehehe

PSP Fanatic
March 30th, 2006, 00:48
Well, I was trying to find something on google and nothing, just the videos...
Who thinks its fake put the hand right here!!! hehehehee

Anyways, I cant say its fake, and I cant say its real until he prove it.
BUT I BELIEVE 100% in Monkey, hehehe

I also tried finding stuff on google. There's not much info. We've waited 1 month for this. It better not be a waste of time.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 00:51
lol, now he is saying that he will release the emu for some people in 31 march...

MonoLoco
March 30th, 2006, 00:51
It IS a waste of time.....you'll be sorely disappointed by the end of the day, though I'm sure he'll come with some other BS to keep people believing "oh, well, I was going to release it, but people still haven't showed me respect, so i'll keep my almost-full-speed emulator to myself." It seriously wouldn't surprise me, and the sad part is that some of you would still believe it, I'm sure.

PSP Fanatic
March 30th, 2006, 00:56
It IS a waste of time.....you'll be sorely disappointed by the end of the day, though I'm sure he'll come with some other BS to keep people believing "oh, well, I was going to release it, but people still haven't showed me respect, so i'll keep my almost-full-speed emulator to myself." It seriously wouldn't surprise me, and the sad part is that some of you would still believe it, I'm sure.

If he does do that. Who would possibly believe him? He's got the remainder of today and tommorrow to show us donkey 64.

wraggster
March 30th, 2006, 01:03
Donkey64 is fake, some of the PSP scenes best coders wouldnt and couldnt tackle a n64 emu and certainly not some newb, stick with Psmonkey for the real deal

behahwhoalalala
March 30th, 2006, 01:11
oh well my psp is 2.6 anyway.. so it dont matter!

Yay go psmonkey, nee nor nee nor nee nor... \/\/0o7

christophe
March 30th, 2006, 01:24
i really look forward to n64 emu possiblity.i own a 2.6 psp. i wish sony would allow or open up a small portion of the psp in later firmwares.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 01:24
So, we can wait for the monkey!
he is doing a good job!

coors888
March 30th, 2006, 01:55
It looks like he did release it. Check out this post I made
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21502

Zeemon
March 30th, 2006, 02:10
Ahhh.....Just as I thought....he said it would be a public release...but now that's "not going to be until April"....

Check out the read me:

"Ultimate64 V. 1.10c

I have changed the name of my N64 emulator from Donkey64 to Ultimate64 do to the bad press the other name has gotten on the fourms.

A few people already have version 1.10c. I gave this version to those people who I felt deserved having it. The people who have it have treated all coders and all programmers fairly and have not flamed or talk trash on anyone in fourms.

As you can see from the video, there still is alot of work needed to be done on my N64 emulator. The DonkeyKong64 game that is being played on my psp is over 30 megs in size and has problems loading the graphics and emulating the sound right. I said that I would release my N64 emulator to a few people on the 29th of March and so that is the reason why I am giving them this version even though it is far from being finished. It will probably take a couple more weeks to get this emulator working the way I would be satisfied with.

The reason i choose the 29th of march is because I have a competetion going on at my company where over 50 people are competing to create a game or application or program for the pc or for a game system. The project is do by March 31st and i wanted to have it completed by the 29th.

Version 1.10c is much more stable than version 1.00. I have fixed the crashing of the rom files after 10-15 minnutes in this version. This version also allows for large rom playback such as zelda or donkeykong64. the soud has not improved however even though I had switched the sound functions to the me chip of tehepsp. In fact, it is probably worse than before.

I had asked the people who have this version 1.10c not to leak it out onto the internet as it was just meant for those people who I gave it to. They only have the binary version and not the source. however, if one of them were to leak it out into the general internet or onto fourms, then I am bound by leagal laws to keep my project open source and therefore will release the source code to everyone.

Whoever has this version 1.10c, please do NOT use it unless you actually OWN the N64 rom that you are putting on your psp. I will not be held responsible for any leagal issues arrsing from my Ultimate64 emulator.

To remiind everyone, this is still technically a beta version as it is still far from complete. I hope this version does not get leaked out to the general public. I have however decided to release to everyone a completed version of my Ultimate64 emulator to everyone on the internet with source included as soon as I can get it to the point where it is running decently. The next version should be 2.00 which will be the public version and should be out sometime in April.

Those who have this Ultimate64 emulator v. 1.10c, have fun and send me feedback to the email I provided you with the release.

To everyone else, version 2.00 will be public for everyone sometime in April.

Take care all, Mike"

CoderX
March 30th, 2006, 02:16
I have one resgion to not belive this, there is no leak of it.

That and the frame rate at whch it is running, i dont know, mabby it real
mabby its not.

its only at around 10fps

Just wait and see, i dont shot any thing till i see it

other then that, monkey stop posting and start coding, you may have a race to contend with here. that vid is inpressive, but his keys are retarted, who knows

PSmonkey
March 30th, 2006, 02:20
The saga continues. Yet still I am magicaly not one of the people to recieve a build. Figures.

I want n64 working on the psp just as badly as the next guy and have been killing my self to do so. I've also continualy said if he shows me it's real, I'll be more then happy to work with him and dedicate all my time into a single project.

Oh well guess it's back to monkey64 with me.

Ps, some new roms are progressing again. Automobile Lambergini & doom64 are sending polygons to the psp yet since I don't have any of the matricies in yet, I get obserd polygon points which are droped by the psp for being outside the gard band. So work continues. Sadly mario64, starfox & waverace still are not progressing. Gonna have to bug zilmar some more.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 02:21
hmm yay im new and call me a newbie
... im definatly supporting monkey's side...... did'ya notice that the person who posted this video from an "annonymous friend" joined today?

seems like someone is backtracking...

and the readme was written in a 100% way for people who dont have the emulator

CoderX
March 30th, 2006, 02:29
O the dude who posted is for sure donkey i dont questen that for a sec.

The problem i have is the amout of detail there is in this vid, its actualy belivable.

its a lot of work for a fake.

but then again where is the working app?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 02:32
hmm so someone took a class in video editing in highschool maybe.....

hmm or is still taking one..

is it the same room as the videos before hahaha?

im pretty sure its the same camera in the background

lets drop it

I LOVE U PSMONKEY! your my role model

coors888
March 30th, 2006, 02:35
did someone call me donkey? i am not him and i think the mods already banned him from this website didn't they? i just thought it was interesting news to post in here. i am trying to convince that girl who gave me a link to the video for a copy of this ultimate64 emulator. does anyone know how he put that yoshi island sound on his emulator? also it looks like the n64 characters pop up on his psp when he loads his ultimte64 program, how do you do that?

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 02:46
this is getting too long guys, i really dont know what to say anymore... really

ryan2006
March 30th, 2006, 02:50
The sad thing is this is psmonkeys emu forum and this keeps coming up psmonkey is a legend psdonkey is just a coward
g8 progress psmonkey

CoderX
March 30th, 2006, 02:50
this is getting too long guys, i really dont know what to say anymore... really

then dont say any thing

CoderX
March 30th, 2006, 02:52
Found a problem with the vid.

Back ground lights incress while emu starts

PSP Fanatic
March 30th, 2006, 02:53
That's it. I don't believe him anymore. He said he would release a public version today. There is no point in this. I'm sorry I actually bought his story.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 02:55
pfff, so? this is from the camera automated light!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:06
In the vid there was no rom selection.
please correct me if im wrong!

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 03:08
just a black screen with one rom selection i think...

anyway! GO MONKEY, GO! you are trully showing us your best!

itsalldasame2me
March 30th, 2006, 03:11
i say everyone who doesn't believe in psdonkey64 and his emulator to just back off! it is kind of hard to believe that he has a playable n64 emulator but just give it some time. why should he release it to everybody when all everyone says is fake. I have major props for both psmonkey and psdonkey64!! don't give up!!!!

Adrian_au
March 30th, 2006, 03:13
Did anyone notice how when Donkey Kong throws the barrel to select adventure, the sound is heard before the button is pressed? Look at the right thumb.

Update: Oh, had a closer look and it seems he did press the button beforehand.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:13
just a black screen with one rom selection i think...

anyway! GO MONKEY, GO! you are trully showing us your best!
There was some sort of loading . . . Thingy that was very blury.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:16
Did anyone notice how when Donkey Kong throws the barrel to select adventure, the sound is heard before the button is pressed? Look at the right thumb.
Yaah. and he selects the options with the L button.
HEY the GAME app probably is a movie rom and he just pressed the buttens when the clip on the psp did something.
(just a thought :confused:

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 03:17
well, if its fake he made a wow nice video edition!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:19
Well the PSjackazz or should I say ultimate???? he tried.
PSMonkey i will soport you no matter what man...... YOU RULE ALL!!!

itsalldasame2me
March 30th, 2006, 03:20
psdonkey64 already stated that he made "L" the start button

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:21
psdonkey64 already stated that he made "L" the start button
Oh My bad :o

PSmonkey
March 30th, 2006, 03:29
i think I should make it a goal to have goldeneye fully playable by e3.

Zeemon
March 30th, 2006, 03:34
Hmm! Sounds like a great goal! I hope it works out...How about one for Iris?

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:37
i think I should make it a goal to have goldeneye fully playable by e3.
Sound like fun. PS you dont even have to try to beat PSjackazz you have already sent out a release and your giving constant photos of your great progress. hope to see you in the next issue of PSM. U.R.AWSOME.

chickenclaws
March 30th, 2006, 03:37
whats e 3?

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:39
whats e 3?
Electronic Entertainment expodition. (correct me if im wrong)
Its where people gather and look at new games and stuff. its a bit like Disney land. :D

dipsetpcp
March 30th, 2006, 03:42
yea i believe thats it but its not really like disney land its like wait ima pray they put a price on ps3

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 03:43
lol, imagine PSmonkey showing GoldenEye on E3, he speaking how he made it work on PSP, everyone getting it with theirs wi-fi PSP and playing together!!!! dreams...

And then Nintendo cops appears and say - "lets have a little focking talk here, mr. PSmonkey!"

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:46
lol, imagine PSmonkey showing GoldenEye on E3, he speaking how he made it work on PSP, everyone getting it with theirs wi-fi PSP and playing together!!!! dreams...

And then Nintendo cops appears and say - "lets have a little focking talk here, mr. PSmonkey!"
HAHAHA LOL ahhh ha ... wow that would be awsome.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 03:52
yeah i dont think nintendo would feal tooo great about that...

anything u get playing is good for me! goldeneye was one of my top 3 for nintendo 64

if you get that working by E3 ill have to ask you to marry me hahaha

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:57
yeah i dont think nintendo would feal tooo great about that...

anything u get playing is good for me! goldeneye was one of my top 3 for nintendo 64

if you get that working by E3 ill have to ask you to marry me hahaha
Nooo not unless I marry him first. HAH BURN!!
ahh im just kidding. PSMonkey already has a lucky girl.

MonoLoco
March 30th, 2006, 04:02
We should probably drop the topic, but the urge is just too strong...

...I knew it. It was obvious, but it happened nonetheless. He comes up with more ridiculous BS, blames it on disrespect, and delays it, and some of you still believe he may be legit....

Anyway, Goldeneye that quickly would be amazing, maybe too much ask to ask for really, don't put too much pressure on yourself--Rome wasn't built in a day.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:03
sorry people, i will not marry him, just because Im a man, but im certain that Sony will be happy with that... really!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:04
sorry people, i will not marry him, just because Im a man, but im certain that Sony will be happy with that... really!
Yahh i will back down too.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:05
..............fine i will back down too

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:06
wow, this topic is really increasing fast!!! I know why, because everybody wants n64 emu news.

LHorse007
March 30th, 2006, 04:08
GoldenEye is my favorite game on N64 and one of my favorite games of all time, 007 rocks :D I have 3 N64's and 3 copies of GoldenEye. Keep up the good work.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:08
oh and something else.....

psmonkey isnt the only one working on a awesome emulator

im working on my own nintendo revolution emulator and ive already got it running 120 fps with 7.1 dolby surround sound

i'm not releasing it till itll work in real 3d and firmware 3.0

:rolleyes:

just thought id start some flames

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:13
revolution? as in like the new unreleased Nintendo system?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:14
i was making fun of donkeys unreality

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:15
yahh if this forun goes on all night im just going to read and submit onto this forum with my third psp.
I have two 1.5 and a 2.60 psp's

Wally
March 30th, 2006, 04:16
I wonder if the revolutionary PSMonkey will make an appearance himself at the e3 exhibit :)

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:17
i was making fun of donkeys unreality
Ohh man I should of known. psjackazz sure is a jackazz eh.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:18
I wonder if the revolutionary PSMonkey will make an appearance himself at the e3 exhibit :)
if he will be there, I will be there. I want to actually see this genious.
Where does E3 tack place?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:22
no offense to religious people....

ok maybe a lil but...

i think psmonkey is the reincarnation of jesus

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:24
no offense to religious people....

ok maybe a lil but...

i think psmonkey is the reincarnation of jesus
AMEN!! (.)(.)

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:24
lol, if PSmonkey appears at E3 I doubt that he will tell who is he!
So, guys, PSmonkey is giving us hope on the emu, all that we have to is wait until he show us more progress. Just asking, how old are you PSmonkey? You code like a hell you know that?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:26
well the ancient wisdom he is showing gotta mean hes atleast 100

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:26
If your jesus i want to ask something.
.... will you get zelda working because that would be heaven( which is where you come from). lol

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:27
i think i remember reading about a 24-26th birthday

When he l released his emu's first build or somethin

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:28
i think i remember reading about a 24-26th birthday

When he l released his emu's first build or somethin
Yes i think I heard that too.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:29
mario 64, ocrina, and goldeneye are my heavens

majoras mask was a dissapointment in comparison to ocrina..

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:30
lol, im christian and I believe in Jesus, and also I believe in PSmonkey! hauhauahauhauaa

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:31
mario 64, ocrina, and goldeneye are my heavens

majoras mask was a dissapointment in comparison to ocrina..
Yahh Majora was to short.
Still there PSMonkey? were almost at 20 pages!!

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:32
i did like majora´s mask, but i havent finished it...
Ocarina is much better really.
I think that the only game on my dream is ocarina and mario kart, well, but I know that in the first releases ocarina will not work because the size of the rom. But I have hope to anyone who can make it work.
MAN! my english sux

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:33
lol, im christian and I believe in Jesus, and also I believe in PSmonkey! hauhauahauhauaa
Yahh me too but i have to work on Sundays.
BUT! i work alot so I can support PSMonkey in any way that I can.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:33
20 pages yes! THATS because we love PSmonkey!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:35
i did like majora´s mask, but i havent finished it...
Ocarina is much better really.
I think that the only game on my dream is ocarina and mario kart, well, but I know that in the first releases ocarina will not work because the size of the rom. But I have hope to anyone who can make it work.
MAN! my english sux
Is there actually a way to fix the rom size problem? why doen't the psp allow roms bigger than 16mb or whatever it is?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:36
hmm mario kart...yes yes good too

majoras mask pi**ed me off because of all the pointless masks.... i never got them all :(

20 pages is that big??

im new haha

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:37
it will end up playing larger rom files

coors888
March 30th, 2006, 04:38
I agree with you guys on the ultimate64 emulator. psmonkey is like the most knowledgeable person in here regarding codes and programming and if he says that this ultimate64 emulator is fake then that means it must be fake. i tried asking that person to give me a copy of it but she or maybe he insist that they can't give out copies to anyone. besides i will only believe it once im playing it on my psp. i will keep trying to get it from that person though we will have to wait and see if she gives into pressure. like i said, if psmonkey thinks it is fake then it must be because he knows more than any of us

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:39
it will end up playing larger rom files

Maybe someone will find a way to it, maybe PSmonkey can load it in parts, or maybe someone can bring a rom into 2 parts... well, I doubt the second chance, but anyway, the only one who can answer is PSmonkey

PSmonkey
March 30th, 2006, 04:42
I wont be attending this years e3. I use to go but sadly don't go since its gotten a little boring and with the gf, its not easy to leave her for a week to go. Even if I did I would not go around showing goldeneye since once nintendo sees that & reads the badge, Me & work will be in deap s*** with nintendo (since i work for a licensed 3rd party studio).

The reason I choose e3 is because I work better if I aim at a specific date. Its much more realistic since I know I HAVE to be done then vs it being a random day that I can change at any time. Besides it gives me a good month and a half to get goldeneye running. Yet to tell you the truth I would not be suprised if I have it going before then but its best to give myself time.

Oh by the way. I am 23 years old. :)

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:42
a lil late there coors... why dont you make me believe your not donkey64 and make your lady friend give it to u and then u give it to me.... oh cuz it isnt real

wait why are we talking about this again

psmonkey is'nt using its full capacity yet or something i dont know dont quote me i just remember that it will be able to

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:44
i was close

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:44
OK you know what Coorslite888 guy we were just fine admiring PSMonkey here untill you just had to ruin everything HAH your PSDonkey arent you..... Ahh am just kidding
will just have to find out about this Ultimate emulator in the next few days. im not saying that its real or fake im just more interested in PSMonkey right Know.
I Love you PSMonkey. lol And im not talken Sexual here!

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:47
yeah lets focus on the real star!!

so, what homebrew does the monkey have on his psp??

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:50
Wow it seams that the only one im talken to is stotheamuel(I hope the name is right)
ih he the only one on right know?

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:50
23??????????????? man, I have 22 and i am a game artist never compared to your coding skills...
Nice to know, thx for the info.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:51
ow forgot to say, if you wanna help on art, please PM me!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:51
Wow it seams that the only one im talken to is stotheamuel(I hope the name is right)
ih he the only one on right know?
Ohh yah and good oll Bugo too.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:53
yay 200!

yeah well its late over in uk

im guessing thats where a lot of ppl are from

dcemu.co.UK

call me stupid if im dumb

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 04:54
im 201 ohh well.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:54
hahaha, im from Brazil... its late here aswell!

metaldrmmer666
March 30th, 2006, 04:55
I've have been following this since day one, PSMonkey you've inspired me to actually change majors (deciding one) in college. Computers are a big fascination, altering video games with hex editor (don't understand to well but I have created a US Ps2 UNCENSORED VERSION of Leisure Suit Larry by comparing an xbox patch took about seven tries) My question is how do you find a software company to work for, what do you need to have under belt degree wise, and is it a career you're happy with or is it something you settle with? You Are A Big Inspiration To Many Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!!

PS. Maybe some day ......... we'll get to challenge you on GOLDENEYE

{MAYBE}

stotheamuel
im in good ol tehas! its 10 pm here

coors888
why are you tring to get on my back and flame stotheamule? people in here were talking about the march 29 date and i posted this information link that i came accross. like you wouldn't of posted the same information if you would of gotten this link. you talk trash to much and you should mind your own business. if you want to check if i am this donkey person then ask the mods to check my ip address you moron. like i said, if psmonkey says this is fake then it must be. keep rocking psmonkey

sroon
im from canada ontario its like 10.55 right now.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 04:57
metal drummer actualy has something important to talk about... we dont lol

metaldrmmer666
March 30th, 2006, 04:57
same here in pennsylvania USA

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 04:58
all the world together for the n64 emu on PSP
here is 00:58

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 05:01
ok well coors.. your very first post..... u have a friend... that gave u the link... i think if he honestly gave someone the thing it wud be posted.... ok sorry ur not donkey64 but i know no one has this emulator

metaldrmmer666
thanks stotheamuel I been looking at this everyday several times to see if any new changes have occured it's like i sick obsession and just i few moments ago i realised i was a member (I R STUPID) haha at any rate how many people in here have all of the MONKEY 64 Eboots

bugo
ow just to say that I wanna get a job in US or UK in game dev. I need network, if have someone important here and want to see my portfolio please tell me! ;)

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 05:02
stotheamuel check your pms please.

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 05:02
i started posting today but have been one for a few days... since all i looked at was important topics i didnt want to post opinions and then be told

stfu its your first post lol

Cloud_35
March 30th, 2006, 05:04
MAAAAAAANNN!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!! tHE THINGS YOU SHOW US ARE REALLY AMAZING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (BUT PLEASE, DON'T RELEASE AN EMU FOR 1.5 THAT IS NOT CODED, I MEAN, EMU AND EMU% FOLDERS) TAKE A BREAK, YOUR ADVANCES ARE SURE WORTH IT (BUT JUST A LITTLE ONE MAN!)

metaldrmmer666
March 30th, 2006, 05:09
Oh psmonkey not sure if this is a dead subject now and like you i'm not sure why anyone would need the source for monkey64 but in your best interests i would not release it until
their is a fully playable framerate and ram for all roms just so the headache that was given to you days ago doesn't attempt to steal your glory again.

___Proximity Mines In The Complex ring a bell anyone

coors888
March 30th, 2006, 05:11
Maybe you are right stotheamuel. Maybe this ultimate64 thing is a fake but maybe it is real. i say we should give this guy a chance to release his work. what i don't understand is why would he keep making updated new videos of his work in progress and post updates on his work in other fourms if this was all just fake. it seems like going through too much work to have it just being fake. lets just not flame him until we know for sure. and that girl who gave me that link to the video swears that she is playing mario64 right now on here psp. but hey maybe she is lying but maybe this thing is real. i just don't want to say its fake before i know if it really is. but we always have psmonkey and his work regardless

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 05:12
Oh psmonkey not sure if this is a dead subject now and like you i'm not sure why anyone would need the source for monkey64 but in your best interests i would not release it until
their is a fully playable framerate and ram for all roms just so the headache that was given to you days ago doesn't attempt to steal your glory again.

___Proximity Mines In The Complex ring a bell anyone

What? fully playable?

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 05:12
it seems that people bugged PSMonkey about realeasing something and then he did, but then it seemed "not good enough" ( I personaly think it was awsome I still play around with it). so thats probably whay he is not releasing something untill it totally rocks. Am I right?

stotheamuel
March 30th, 2006, 05:14
ok well good for her :)

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 05:16
ok well good for her :)
Yah then if its true why dont you tell your friend to send us something usefull.

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 05:17
shit it was awesome to see what monkey did...

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 05:23
Well I think Ill hit the hay tonight. if im on i will be using one of my psps internet browser.
Piece out!

bugo
March 30th, 2006, 05:30
bye, I will be working here...

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 05:32
never mind i just turn off the image display and it works fine on my psp.

DPyro
March 30th, 2006, 05:34
LOCKED. Thread started to go off topic 3 pages ago.....