PDA

View Full Version : UO gpsp kai 3.4 test 1 build 2 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
May 26th, 2009, 21:13
- Update, please download again zipfile was corrupted.

Takka (http://takka.tfact.net/blog/) has released a new unofficial build of exophases GPsp the GBA Emulator for PSP (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/gpsp-0-9-gba-emulator-for-the-psp-full-speed--46046.html), heres whats new:

Changes:
- added ChickHEN R2 support (loading of zipped ROMs and usage of 32Mb RAM on PSP-2000 confirmed);
- added ability to show startup BIOS screen with Gameboy Advance logo at the ROM load;
- fixed bugs with loading roms from .zip archives on PSP-1000;
- minor changes and fixes.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

birgeer
May 26th, 2009, 23:27
um... i think there is something wrong with the zip file? iwe tried downloading and opening it on 3 diffrent browsers, and 2 computers and i cant open it?:S

wraggster
May 26th, 2009, 23:32
try now, zipfile somehow got corrupted

working perfect now

birgeer
May 26th, 2009, 23:41
try now, zipfile somehow got corrupted

working perfect now

oh yeah! thanks for the fast help:D it works perfectly, finnaly i can use teh gba bios when i boot up my games (even though il probaly find it annoying after a while lol:P)

lostless
May 27th, 2009, 01:53
this version still has the audio clicking that previous kai versions had since the last 3.3 test. If he can just clean up the audio, This would be the perfect GBA emulator thus far on the PSP.

israelg
May 27th, 2009, 10:06
audio clicking ? anyone else with same problem ?

what games ?

Nokiaman
May 27th, 2009, 18:06
Grand Theft Auto:Advance still crashes with bad jump after dialog with Vinnie and Mike

Kyros
May 28th, 2009, 00:03
Hi all I have a question. Do I need everything that is in the 4 folder in order for it to work? Also what are dvemgr.prx and homehook.prx for, do I need them?

lostless
May 29th, 2009, 08:42
audio clicking ? anyone else with same problem ?

what games ?

All of them. I noticed first in metroid zero mission when 3.3 first came out during the title screen music. Drove me nuts. So I went back to exophases 0.9 original and it did not have it. I like you never heard it, until one day my brain caught on and now can never let it go. Once you know its there It'll drive you nuts too.

SmashinGit
May 29th, 2009, 18:19
The audio clicking ruins this emulator for me, have gone back to Exophases to.

Nokiaman
May 30th, 2009, 14:50
Try to set audio buffer to 2048. Sound sounds better

emusa
June 2nd, 2009, 16:36
All of them. I noticed first in metroid zero mission when 3.3 first came out during the title screen music. Drove me nuts. So I went back to exophases 0.9 original and it did not have it. I like you never heard it, until one day my brain caught on and now can never let it go. Once you know its there It'll drive you nuts too.

How come this isn't mentioned anywhere in the emulator readme, or on Takka's blog? Maybe the GPSP developers don't even know it's there!

reyesking
June 26th, 2009, 00:34
does any1 know how to put cheats on this thing cuz it wont read my cht files