PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug Collection coming in November

wraggster
March 24th, 2006, 00:48
Source - PSPFanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/03/23/metal-slug-collection-coming-in-november/)

When one of our readers mentioned back in November of last year (after we asked the question of what titles our loyal patrons would like to see come out for the PSP) that he’d like to see the Metal Slug series make an appearance on our handheld, we had no idea it was going to happen for real. This week's GDC, the lone event responsible for setting off hype for the coming gaming year, was also the venue where SNK Playmore confirmed that the PSP would be receiving its own Metal Slug compilation series this November under the title Metal Slug Collection.

The collection will contain Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, and Metal Slug 5 and will feature 2-player co-op play. Whether that’ll be over ad-hoc or via infrastructure mode, they’re not telling, although we’re guessing it’s the former.

shenske37
March 24th, 2006, 03:53
i absolutley love the metal slug series! Its so addictive and the fact that there is so many game packed in one it will be well worth the $. The downfall is it will most likley require an update like every other new game.

hopefully sony comes out with a new folding design psp so i can have an updated psp to play actual psp games.

anyways metal slug collection will be amaizing

Psphreak
March 24th, 2006, 06:16
Nice collection here for sure. On another side note...I can't believe Capcom Classics Remixed does NOT have Sf2/ce/turbo OR Ghosts 'N Goblins. They're not getting my money for that unfortunately :(.

smythe2005
March 24th, 2006, 07:16
ive played the metal slug 1&2 via the neogeo cd emu and thay play a treat so the full series would be excelllent... deffo buy this...
smythe

Voltron
March 24th, 2006, 07:22
Yeah, the entire Metal Slug series on one UMD would be a good buy. I hope as time goes by, there will be more and more ways to play higher firmware games on 1.5 PSP's.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 24th, 2006, 12:10
Jesus this sounds Fkin awsome !!!! cant wait

idapimp
March 25th, 2006, 05:29
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best arcade series ever