PDA

View Full Version : DS Sets Australian Sales Record

wraggster
May 28th, 2009, 18:51
It's not just Japan, North America and Europe that are bonkers for the Nintendo DS. Australia is too, with the local Nintendo outpost announcing today that the console has sold two million units since launch.

In doing so, it became the fastest console in the country to ever reach the mark. That figure includes combined sales of the DS, DS Lite and DSi. And when you consider that there are only 21 million people in the country, that puts DS ownership at just under 1 in 10 people.

Live in a country where the DS does not reign supreme? We'd love to hear from you.

http://kotaku.com/5271702/ds-sets-australian-sales-record

Flygon
May 30th, 2009, 03:34
I can give you a country where it does not rule all. Cuba.

LDAsh
May 30th, 2009, 12:55
I think I know why this is. Australian general public has finally discovered flashcarts, and they are also being sold within this country. Everyone I know is talking about them now, word has spread fast and even small children know about them, and ask their braindead parents for them specifically. Australians are right at the backwater of global culture, so the last to discover things like this, but will abuse it the most, because the culture has no honour whatsoever, a country of dirtbags. In Australia, you would be regarded as stupid, even mentally retarded, to pay money for something you can steal. We're the worst.

Flygon
May 31st, 2009, 00:12
Australia, where we are among the least affected by the economic crisis, yet the government keeps throwing money at us and everyone pirates.

LDAsh
May 31st, 2009, 15:55
That's right, Flygon. A nation of complaining miserable white people, spoilt by the world's riches, "the lucky country" as stolen from its abused minorities, yet some of the most obnoxious whining brats humanity has to offer. It's called decadence.

Stop hating Americans and British... start hating white Australians! ;)

...Okay, I'm done.