PDA

View Full Version : The Ascension Of Vigil Dec 25, 2004 Patch

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 1st, 1970, 01:00
Tyne has updated his Quake brawling mod for Christmas. Here's what's new:[br][br]*Horrors have been weakened as they were pretty lethal before, I also removed their melee attack so now they're simply fireball throwers[br]*Skeleton jumping AI has been improved[br]*Monsters can now jump in Darkplaces properly, however in Winquake they're not as accurate in their jumps; however it isn't a big deal[br]*Vigil is now able to grab onto his enemies and beat them upclose Beats/Streets of Rage style, however you cannot grab enemies if they're up against a wall, another monster is in the way, or near a ledge (quake limitations). Oh, you cannot grab dogs either. Overall it works better then I expected too (and it took enough QuakeC wizardry to make it work properly)[br]*Updated the move list on Page 1 for information on grabbing[br]*New sound effects[br]*Updated skeleton model and his bounding box has changed, during testing trying to grab a skeleton rarely worked so I fixed it[br]*A bug fix with the Baron monster; they'll only use their smash attack if on the ground, before if they did it in the air they'd be teleported to the ground instantly [br][br]You can download it in this topic (http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=57434) on DCEmulation's forums.

[Modified 12/26/04 13:47:25 by DCEmu_Newsposter]