PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP v3.102 - AVI/DVD to PMP Converter

wraggster
March 24th, 2006, 16:42
Winnydows (http://www.brom.h16.ru/) has released a new version of his Vid Converter, heres whats new:

Now enough installations of one of codecs XviD or DivX.
Mode HQV (VirtualDub) is removed. Why? Because I found port of TemporalCleaner for AviSynth. And if option Noise is chosen: TemporalCleaner, HQM the mode gives out the same quality as HQV at speed on 120 % of percent more quickly!!!
The bug - is corrected at coding DVD and MPG filters were not applied to removal of noise even if they have been chosen. As did not de-interlace PAL films.
Option End: go to the menu settings. Now this option is not saved after exit.
Now possible make AVI output. If the file 4:3 proportions PSPlayer hangs.
For DVD, MPG applied UnDot the filter. Cleans grain. Only in HQM mode.
In mode HQM better colors for DVD and MPG. AviSynth plug-in ColorMatrix.
For DVD added better de-interlace method. TomsMoComp.dll.
In Settings section De-interlace was added.
Removed unused AviSynth plug-ins.
Join options go to the submenu.
Auto-crop go to Debug. Possible required only for clips with a black back.
Info Names go to sub menu with options.
The documentation little bit corrected.
Speed and Quality of DVD and MPG coding increased by 30 % (turned off de-blocking).
Now impossible start tasks not having specified a save path.
JPG resizer works already better, rotate pictures, use better resize metod, but all still it is not ideal.
The bug corrected - version 3.101 may not install.

Download Via Comments

felonyr301
March 24th, 2006, 21:21
ima try it out later..

Hawkeyefile
March 24th, 2006, 22:50
i wish some1 made a native divx/xvid player. not something that can convert to mpeg4, i mean pmp.

Voltron
March 25th, 2006, 01:57
Great job on this! Will this convert VOB files? That's what I like about PSPVideo9. Is there any converter that will conver VOB to PMP? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hawkeyefile
March 25th, 2006, 02:50
vob -> mpeg -> mpeg4

T-2000
March 25th, 2006, 07:35
as previous versions when u try to add disk i get an error saying unhandled exception has occured@ blah blah.. stick with one of the several working ones..

StealthCP
March 25th, 2006, 18:00
Heh yes same problem. Man I wish this worked. It's a bloddy good converter, and on the original working version it did centre cutout, which I could find no others that supported it, which caused a lot of movies to have the "tall" effect. The old version had audio sync problems, and if this chap could actually release a version that did it properly, I would be willing to buy it. However, he has failed to actually complete any releases, and I am still being pestered in my School's PSP Club for their own PMP movie maker.

T-2000
March 25th, 2006, 18:25
pMEnc, Simple, and winMenc are all good pmp converters all with there own faults, i have to admit i think its mencoder itself tht creates most problems, ie audio sync..
XviD4PSP3102. looks cool, but doesnt actually work properly...lol, ive translated there forum but they never seem to mention any of the problems we have..