PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Kart Snakes Into Virtual Console

wraggster
May 29th, 2009, 22:04
The game that started the Mario Kart series will be available on Japan’s Virtual Console next month. Since Nintendo plans to release Super Mario Kart in Japan it will probably come to North America too.

Final Fantasy II is also slated for the Virtual Console. Since it wasn’t properly translated and released overseas until Final Fantasy Origins on the PsOne chances are we won’t get the hit yourself to level up RPG.

Here’s the full list of games for Japan in June 2009:

Famicom (500)
Detective Saburo Jinguuji: Toki no Sugiyuku Mama ni
Final Fantasy II

Super Famicom (800)
Super Wagyan Land
Super Mario Kart

Virtual Console Arcade (800)
Altered Beast
Hopping Mappy
Golden Axe

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/29/super-mario-kart-snakes-into-virtual-console/

XDelusion
May 30th, 2009, 08:33
I never played the psx port of FFII, but I did play the Famicom version (translated) via a NES emu on the Dreamcast back in the day...

...and I got to say it was the WORST in the series. Long, boring, un-inspired, with a story line very familiar to one that happened a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but with Satan instead.

Speaking of Satan...

...he was an easy boss fight for the lord of the underworld. It was going through the levels of hell that sucked, very hard.

Anyhow, what they need are PSX and Dreamcast (Toy COMMANDER) channels and the REAL FFVI from Japan as a Channel.