PDA

View Full Version : e[mulator] for PSP 0.80beta3

wraggster
March 25th, 2006, 00:47
E (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has released a new version of his Wonderswan & PCEngine emulator for the PSP, this release solves lots of problems with Wonderswan games and has fixes for the PC Engine too.

Download this latest beta Via The Comments

Voltron
March 25th, 2006, 01:45
Is this better than HuE for PSP 0.70?

Cloud_35
March 25th, 2006, 02:14
Sorry but what are PC engines supossed to do?

Clordio
March 25th, 2006, 02:32
Sorry but what are PC engines supossed to do?

Play pc games from the stone age, they don't work well at the moment though.

Voltron
March 25th, 2006, 02:52
What are PC Engines supposed to do?

Play pc games from the stone age, they don't work well at the moment though.

Guys come on, you are being sarcastic right? That is an insult to the Turbo Grafx 16. The PCEngine was what Turbo Grafx was called in Japan. You have never heard of Turbo Grafx 16, Turbo Duo, or the Turbo Xpress?

I'm only in my 20's, TG16 (PCE) is not ancient and is well respected among gamers. I strongly suggest trying some Turbo Grafx Games and if you enjoy retro or classic gaming you'll be instantly won over. 2D shooters were the systems strongpoint. Games like Magical Chase, Coryoon, and Air Zonk are great.

chaos-is-me
March 25th, 2006, 03:23
First post. Woo.

So yeah, this emu is pretty good. Mr. Driller on my psp <3 It still freezes when I try to exit though so hopefully that will be sorted out soon. Havn't tried the PC engine emu out yet but I will soon!

indstr
March 25th, 2006, 03:47
how is the wonderswan emulation? last wonderswan emulator i had was like 100x60 resolution with no sound, and still slow.. but that's been a while

chaos-is-me
March 25th, 2006, 03:55
Still small screen size, sound is ok on the games i've tried and the speed seems fine. It's worth giving it a go.

Amiga
March 25th, 2006, 11:09
ive used this and it plays great full screen and 222mhz!!,

R-Type is awesome :)
Outrun too
1941 is also gr8

Clordio
March 27th, 2006, 23:35
Guys come on, you are being sarcastic right? That is an insult to the Turbo Grafx 16. The PCEngine was what Turbo Grafx was called in Japan. You have never heard of Turbo Grafx 16, Turbo Duo, or the Turbo Xpress?

I'm only in my 20's, TG16 (PCE) is not ancient and is well respected among gamers. I strongly suggest trying some Turbo Grafx Games and if you enjoy retro or classic gaming you'll be instantly won over. 2D shooters were the systems strongpoint. Games like Magical Chase, Coryoon, and Air Zonk are great.

Yeah, I was just joking, I love Ys 1 and 2.

pkmaximum
April 1st, 2006, 21:37
does the wonder swan emulator work good because I want to play the final fantasy game they have for it.