PDA

View Full Version : Sony's PSP Go leaks out before E3, is obviously a go

wraggster
May 30th, 2009, 19:33
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2009/05/press-sony-psp-go-3.jpg

Look up there, folks. That's the future of Sony's hopes and dreams in the handheld gaming sector. With just hours to go before the company's official E3 2009 press event, it looks like the pieces are all coming together. First a UMD-less game release, then a highly credible mole giving the PSP Go a name, and now -- live action shots. The images here were sourced from an obviously slipped June 2009 Qore video, and aside from giving us a look at the slider-based system (which, let's be honest, looks a ton like the questionably successful mylo), we're also told that it'll tout 16GB of internal memory, built-in Bluetooth and an undisclosed memory slot. If all goes well, it'll ship this Fall for a price to be determined, and it's actually not slated to replace the PSP-3000, as both of 'em will attempt to live on store shelves harmoniously... at least for awhile. Oh, and don't worry -- we'll be on hand in LA to bring you all the impressions we can muster early next week.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/30/sonys-psp-go-leaks-out-before-e3-is-obviously-a-go/

wraggster
May 30th, 2009, 19:34
personally what i want to know is how do i legally get my umd games and videos onto this, then i may buy one

yakumo
May 30th, 2009, 20:06
Touché!

titch.ryan
May 30th, 2009, 20:08
no dual analog sticks!! that sucks!

nomi
May 30th, 2009, 20:21
one word for this: UGLY! and i usually like sony products, i hope this isnt the final, or it looks a little bit more attractive when it releases...

Da_ALC
May 30th, 2009, 22:06
Well, ive seen a good stack of pictures of this thing from many angles open n closed, and i think its either fake or one of the most ugly designs i have ever seen.

apex05
May 30th, 2009, 22:19
It's pretty much exactly how i expected it to look, i mean you cut through the rumours and speculation and i think most people expected a standard phone type slider combined with the look of the Psp, the main plus for me is it's barely bigger than my phone.

MicroNut
May 30th, 2009, 22:38
No touchscreen? : (

osgeld
May 31st, 2009, 00:00
personally what i want to know is how do i legally get my umd games and videos onto this, then i may buy one

oh im sure you will be able to re purchase them for a highly discounted price

that way they can politely insult you twice :(

apex05
May 31st, 2009, 00:32
It's wishfull thinking anyone thinks they get their umd collection transferred to the Psp Go, i mean how do you possibly prove it's your game and i doubt they'll risk any kind of encrypted umd dumper because if someone cracks it then it's back to pirated iso's again.