PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute E3 Predictions - Let's Have 'Em!

wraggster
May 30th, 2009, 20:22
Soon, soon, soon. E3 starts soon. But that's next week. Let's talk.

This is Tell Us Dammit, no, make that TELL US DAMMIT. Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Here's our question:

Question: What are your last minute E3 predictions?

http://kotaku.com/5273030/last-minute-e3-predictions-+-lets-have-em

wraggster
May 30th, 2009, 20:23
i predict sony will announce the PSP go, er but thats already been leaked :P (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/sony-s-psp-go-leaks-out-before-e3-is-obviously-a-go-212083.html)

XDelusion
May 30th, 2009, 23:22
I predict they will cancel the whole event at the last moment, no refunds, no announcements, nothing. Shortly after hardware and software developers will unite for a Tell-lie-vision broadcast announcing that the video game industry is dead, and that instead they are going to work towards a technology, commerce, capitalistic, fascism free world not unlike that of the natives who once lived on these shores.

At last man and animal shall once again co-exist and return to their roots with nature.

darkriku2000
May 31st, 2009, 01:54
I predict they will cancel the whole event at the last moment, no refunds, no announcements, nothing. Shortly after hardware and software developers will unite for a Tell-lie-vision broadcast announcing that the video game industry is dead, and that instead they are going to work towards a technology, commerce, capitalistic, fascism free world not unlike that of the natives who once lived on these shores.

At last man and animal shall once again co-exist and return to their roots with nature.

I had a very similar prediction, except mine ended with sony giving me a free slim ps3 and psp go