PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
May 30th, 2009, 20:33
Me? Probably squat and bupkis, as with the impending arrival of E3 and Sunday's Kotaku and Meat Bun party, I've got my hands full. Crap! And my parents are in town! No games for me.

Maybe I'll be able to sneak in a little Rock Band Unplugged during more private moments, but there's just too much to get ready for to make E3 a coverage success. It might be worth having a little video game cleanse before the show, so I can better appreciate all the games I'll be obligated to play at the show. There are definitely a handful of things I'm genuinely excited about playing at the show, but it's the announcements that are the real draw for me at this point.

For those of you not traveling or hanging out with your parents, what will you be playing this weekend? Any new releases getting a first time play session?

http://kotaku.com/5272720/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

apex05
May 30th, 2009, 20:57
Finally got round to playing Gran Turismo 4 but there's a big problem with this game for me, there's no way to reverse the right analog stick to have throttle down and brake up and since i can't play well the other way, it just seriously spoils the game.

JushinLiger
May 30th, 2009, 22:02
I've got round to playing guitar hero. Played the Wii version at one of my friends and sucked playing Holiday in Cambodia. Played a bit of ZZ Top after and pwned.
I've still in between games and can't really play anything to catch on. Now I've finished my studies, I'll try and get back into My Japanese Coach. I also want to play something a bit relaxed live River King or HM on the DS. Anyone have any suggestions?

goshogun1
May 31st, 2009, 01:47
Started playing FFX again, and am amazed at how much I missed in my last play-through. Playing the International version for the first time and accidently ran into one of the new bosses. Oh my.

kando
May 31st, 2009, 06:15
ill be playing the ~90-95% crimson echoes beta.

*creams pants*

sorceror
May 31st, 2009, 15:54
inFamous. As much as possible. Work can't get in the way now!

mike_jmg
May 31st, 2009, 19:47
Wolverine Origins
Lots of blood, body parts thrown here and there. Just what I like hehe