PDA

View Full Version : FuSa SD v1.0.50b

wraggster
May 31st, 2009, 09:57
The Fusa team (http://foosa.do.am/news/2009-05-31-19) are back with a new release, heres the details from them:

So what does FuSa do?
- It allows you to play games on ANY TV over ANY cable.
( composite, component, svideo, d-terminal )
All kinds of cables are supported!
Besides that, it allows you to play on full screen area!

All right here we are. So this is release of new build number 50.
You probably already know that it's main feature is fullspeed gameplay with fullscreen image.
Well, I will not tell you how we've made that, because I already told about it in previous news entry.
Instead I'll tell you about all new features wich B50 provides to you.

New features

New SpeedboosteR
If you used previous version of FuSa plugin you must remember that there was a menu option for it - now it's turned on as you activate plugin (pretty obviously it was removed as menu option)
The beta tests show that it's very stable now and is compatible with all games (with right settings)
On-Fly FS switcher
Allows you to switch between different FS modes without entering the menu. Just press Vol down & Triangle
Plug'n'Go!
As the name says just plug-in an go! So if you insert cable into PSP plugin will automaticaly activated and if you remove the cable it will be disactivated. If you are launching game from XMB with inserted cable, plugin also will be automaticaly activated.
Other changes:

New rewritten engine
Now plugin uses "one-way-cache"
Added cpu/gpu clock switcher to menu
Added Vram hack
Compatible with any pops
...and a lot of other minor things

You are still reading???

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bosanova_x
May 31st, 2009, 17:18
really impressed with this plugin, ive been waiting for this for a while.

Many thanks !!!

PsychoSync
May 31st, 2009, 17:27
Does it work with ChickHEN R2 + CFWEnabler 2.10 ?

Nokiaman
May 31st, 2009, 18:58
Is this plugin safe? I mean. Doesn't it use f0 and that kind of stuff? I don't wanna get my PSP bricked

avtools
June 1st, 2009, 03:21
The FuSa_SD 1.0.50b at developer's site is newer (5/31/2009 3:21PM) than the one in the attachment of this thread (5/30/2009 11:54PM)

Download: http://foosa.do.am/load/0-0-0-29-20