PDA

View Full Version : Pre-E3 2009: Metal Gear Coming to PSP (Go)?

wraggster
May 31st, 2009, 10:11
Another article from IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/988/988433p1.html) discusses those games mentioned yesterday, im looking forward to seeing Gran Tourismo at last ;)

After an episode of Qore mysteriously showed up online, one of Sony's biggest E3 surprises was let loose: the PSP Go is real and it's coming this Fall. During an interview between Veronica Belmont and SCEA Director of Hardware Marketing John Koller, Koller mentions a number of games that will be coming to the PSP family, including LittleBigPlanet Portable and Gran Turismo. However, he also mentions Metal Gear.

This should definitely come as exciting news for PlayStation fans, as another portable Metal Gear would be quite the system-seller for Sony's new PSP. Although no solid details are given, perhaps the mysterious Kojima countdown timer is connected with the new portable Metal Gear. Only time will tell.

mrgone
May 31st, 2009, 11:47
my guess is sony will f__k everybody in the ass by making the gran turismo incompatible with anything but the new psp go.

Nokiaman
May 31st, 2009, 12:32
Oooh i want GT and MGS to PSP, but f*ck PSP Go

darkriku2000
May 31st, 2009, 16:24
my guess is sony will f__k everybody in the ass by making the gran turismo incompatible with anything but the new psp go.

I doubt it, on account that it's still got only one analog stick, and the same basic button layout, it's probably just going to be like a "PSP-4000"