PDA

View Full Version : Russian Software Developer Beats Pirate in Boxing Ring

wraggster
March 25th, 2006, 12:08
Off topic but damn funny

Source - MosNews (http://mosnews.com/news/2006/03/23/beatpirate.shtml)

An employee of Cognitive Technologies computer company has beaten a man who was selling the company’s software illegally.

Manager of the company’s software department, Andrei Smirnov, offered to fight the dealer in a fitness center. He defeated the computer pirate 24-16 in three rounds, lasting three minutes each. The dealer’s name was not revealed, News.Ru web edition on high technologies reported on Thursday.

In February, Smirnov saw the dealer selling CDs with his company’s software at a computer market without a license. Smirnov demanded that the dealer stop the illegal sale. A scuffle broke out, but they were stopped by the guard. After that, the pirate expressed a wish to continue the fight in the street, but Smirnov suggested a fitness center.

gotmilk0112
March 25th, 2006, 14:28
P'WND!!!!! he got pwnd
what an idiot but the fight part was weird. why didnt he just sue em' instead? he woulda got money for it.
if i could i would haxor him then rofl and he am cry. XD

b8a
March 25th, 2006, 19:32
Rock on. We all knew that pirates are loser weakling cowards. To all you worthless thieves on this board: we got your number (-_!)

Ennohex
March 26th, 2006, 09:22
It's obvious that the law leaves no satisfaction when it runs it's turn. The idea is brilliant. I've applied it myself, for non piracy reasons I mean. Sadly the cpmpetition always refuses. Also, this method is a lot faster and cheaper. Unfortunately, a bruised ego is more dangerous than a fine. If I were the Cognitive Tech. guy, I'd watch my back and get a restraining oder. Just to be safe.

Raekwik11
March 26th, 2006, 23:59
i think thats funny.