PDA

View Full Version : Zookeeper v1.02

wraggster
March 25th, 2006, 12:24
orbpig (http://bbs.pspchina.net/read.php?tid=73631&fpage=1) has released and updated a rather excellent looking puzzle game for the PSP which is similiar to the game Bejeweled.

Check out the Screenshot and Download Via Comments

wakaru
March 25th, 2006, 20:28
Itīs a pity that the help instructions and the option menu are in come sort of chinesse, but other than that the game is pretty addictive.

It works through the last eLoader too.

MikeDX
March 26th, 2006, 01:53
Works great on 1.5 and with eloader on my girlfriends 2.01. Good game, shame about the included mp3 but you can use your own.. aparently (didnt work with one that I tried)

rdoggpmasta
June 8th, 2006, 02:44
this game kinda sux, not gonna lie but it works on 2.6

LAMPRO
June 8th, 2006, 05:26
not that im addicted, but its better than bejeweled, and that song is weirdly memorable... i catch a quik game on the subway and it keeps me zoned out.. so lets get a mod on this, like, different icons- maybe star wars icons or sonic or mario.. would be a dope update..

mr_nick666
June 8th, 2006, 12:54
this game kinda sux, not gonna lie but it works on 2.6

If you dont like it dont play it - unless youve got constructive criticism we dont care :mad:

I like the idea of mods for this game! :D Can it be done!??? :confused:

LAMPRO
June 8th, 2006, 17:18
I wonder if the coders of this brew actually watch this site and listen to user feedback...

better2forget
July 21st, 2006, 22:52
Well, it's pretty good. It's good that I'm chinese, though. The soundtrack is mandarin, though. Mmm...ahhh well. The only problem I'm having is actually quitting the game. lol. I'm playing through eLoader. I tried to just shut off the thing the way i normally do (with the switch) and it's not really working. There's no "quit" option so ya...I'm not sure what to do. :S Anybody help? By the way, if this sounds stupid...err...ya...This is coming from a dumb person. lol.

EDIT: The readme is also messed up because it wasn't saved in unicode...so that hasn't helped.

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 23:28
wheres the coder of this.... mods have been suggested and no comment? wuts up?

what_tha_deuce---
October 2nd, 2006, 11:41
ayy does ani 1 here know how to play rar files on psp help!!! i hav no idea i hav firmwre 1.50 i know how to play all files except rar

mr_nick666
October 2nd, 2006, 18:07
ayy does ani 1 here know how to play rar files on psp help!!! i hav no idea i hav firmwre 1.50 i know how to play all files except rar

Extract the files from the .rar folder using WINrar :)

Get it free here:

http://www.download-zone-free.com/winrar/

Partslinger
November 12th, 2006, 18:42
You don't play ".rar" files on your PSP.... A RAR file is kinda lika a ZIP file... It has to be "un-rar ed" using a program called "WinRar".. on your pc... After you un-rar the files, transfer them over to your PSP using your USB cable..

To get WINRAR, go here.

http://www.rarlab.com/

craigdanbeaton
November 16th, 2006, 20:43
my mum discovered this and now i cant play psp

Sinnamon
March 11th, 2007, 01:46
HAHAHAHAHAHAH no more psp HAHAHAHAHAH