PDA

View Full Version : Help pls on 2.60

Richarduuude777
March 26th, 2006, 21:25
:( Hi guys it's my first post here and I want to play homebrews on my PSP. I got the firmware 2.60 and I don't find any games for this one.
If any of you have homebrews that work on firmware 2.60, please post the links here or tell me what to do to play 1.50 homebrews.
Thanks

March 26th, 2006, 22:45
use fanjitas eboot loader you can get it at www.pspupdates.com

Damian666
March 27th, 2006, 02:46
Ok man, I'll help you, what you want to do is have Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, from there go to www.fanjita.org this is where you can pick up an Ebooter meant for GTA. Next, the Eboot Loader, once downloaded, will be saved in the 5th slot so be sure that you don't have any save files in that vacinity. After, you do have the loader downloaded, copy the SAVEDATA file of the loader onto the SAVEDATA file on your PSP. Upload GTA, go to the Eboot Loader file, the menu should show up after a few seconds from there it'll give you a list of the emulators/homebrews you have the GAME data of your PSP. Select one, and enjoy. Don't forget, not all of the Homebrew can be run under the Eboot Loader, but most of them can. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damian666

Damian666
March 27th, 2006, 02:47
P.S.-Oh yeah, to find rom's for certain emulators go to (removed), there's a ton of them.

yaustar
March 27th, 2006, 03:36
Remove the rom link please. No rom links or requests permitted on these forums.

coolasiwannab
March 27th, 2006, 05:05
is there any other way to get to get homebrew on your system if you have 2.60

Hawkeyefile
March 27th, 2006, 07:43
mabey we should make a sticky in every forum that tells people how to run homebrew on 2.60 firmware. that way we dont end up with a boatload of threads like: plz help i not able to get homebrew running plz plz help.

.:PSP1.0:.
March 27th, 2006, 09:33
Yep yaustar is right you are not allowed to post up links to ROMS on this website the rules are in the T&C's

Richarduuude777
March 27th, 2006, 22:11
Sorry I don't have much money to buy an old PSP... :mad:
But thank you those who help newbies! :D

kyle2194
March 28th, 2006, 00:45
You dont have enough money to buy a old psp? I bought a used 1.5 at gamestop and it was cheaper than a new one.

Kaiser
March 28th, 2006, 01:46
Sorry I don't have much money to buy an old PSP... :mad:
But thank you those who help newbies! :D

Hey man its all right to be new at something. The only time the staff will get annoyed at you for asking these questions is when you ask a question with terrible grammar or if you whine about it. With that I welcome you to DCEMU :D

vettacossx
March 28th, 2006, 03:41
I WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP PEOPLE AND TAKE "NOOB MAILS" TO KEEP THIS OFF THE FORUMS JUST PUT UP A LINK THAT STICKS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB WITH MY E-MAIL ON IT WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER 2.6 USERS IVE HAD A PSP SINCE THE DAY IT CAME OUT AND HAVE BEEN HERE EVERYDAY SINCE DCEMU POSTED THE FIRST EMU BY MIRIACHI AND NOW HAVE A 1.O AND 2.6 AND IM ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH BOTH OF THEM I LIKE MY 2.6...WELL IF YOUR SICK OF NOOBS SEND THEM TO:
[email protected]

Hawkeyefile
April 6th, 2006, 17:00
at gamestop? gamestop is overpriced for used items, thats where ebay comes in.

ruzan
April 11th, 2006, 00:46
So, to use Fanjita's Loader you have to have GTA to get it working?