PDA

View Full Version : Lameboy DS 0.12 - Gameboy Emulator for DS

wraggster
June 2nd, 2009, 21:30
Nutki (http://lameboy.nutki.com/?p=24)is back after over a year with no release of his Gameboy Emulator for the Nintendo DS, this is one of the premier emulators for DS Users so be sure to try it out if you have the means.

Heres his release news;

Considering it’s been over a year since last version released, there’s not many changes in this version. However I just recently returned to the lameboy project and started with some small issues. It is possible that you won’t need to wait another year for the next release.

Lameboy DS 0.12

Change log:

fixed: better interrupt timing (should fix Mario Land 2 boss levels)
fixed: multipacket SGB messages (fixes Pokemon R/G/B in battle color overlays)
added: backlight of the menu screen is turned off when not used
added: fullscreen scaling (ignores aspect ratio)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

crookedmouth
June 2nd, 2009, 22:57
Awesome news, love to see updates especially for one of the best emulators out there.

DanTheManMS
June 2nd, 2009, 23:24
Good to finally see an update!

wraggster
June 2nd, 2009, 23:34
yeah being more of an emulation fan i love to see updatesof emulators. Pity the snes emulators for DS havent had an update for ages.

LDAsh
June 3rd, 2009, 01:46
Great emu, but I still can't get Sneaky Snakes to work. :(

jaws365
June 3rd, 2009, 15:00
Great emu!!!

darok3k
June 4th, 2009, 17:11
wonderful stuff..

mlwy45
December 23rd, 2009, 18:08
Hey quick question, does this new version of lameboy support more colorized games such as Harry Potter Sorccers stone? (text area looks odd, and sounds are like "water drownd") I'm not picky on sounds I just want some games to look right at least thanx.

Flygon
December 23rd, 2009, 22:42
I can't speak for the Philosophers (Take that American translation) Stone, but I can confirm at Chamber of Secrets does have massive issues in relation to rastering (Specifically, breaking the 56 colour limit).

The emulator actually struggles enough to run at 45fps on average, trust me, this isn't just the game struggling under its own power, the emulator just won't handle it.

breezerx
August 21st, 2011, 11:23
Gonna try this one....

skwee
December 15th, 2017, 20:33
cool) thanks