PDA

View Full Version : cygwin

kiel
March 27th, 2006, 06:53
hello i am having trouble with cygwin when i type "cd psptoolchain" it said there is no such file or directory

the tutorial said to do this "type "cd psptoolchain" and hit enter. CD stands for change directory, and it will (obviously) switch the current operating directory). "

but when i do that it sez it is not a directory and i have the psptoolchain downloaded into the right place

help please

Kaiser
March 28th, 2006, 01:17
hello i am having trouble with cygwin when i type "cd psptoolchain" it said there is no such file or directory

the tutorial said to do this "type "cd psptoolchain" and hit enter. CD stands for change directory, and it will (obviously) switch the current operating directory). "

but when i do that it sez it is not a directory and i have the psptoolchain downloaded into the right place

help please

You got to make sure the toolchain folder is within the folder you are all ready in. I think you have to use the "ls" command to see what folders are with in your current directory. Navigate your way to where you put the tool chain and you should be on your way.