PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your PSP Game Reviews!

Cap'n 1time
March 27th, 2006, 19:41
Want to do your part to help us at DCEmu? Want to see your name on the front page of psp-news? Can't code? Not fast enough to submit news? WRITE A REVIEW! (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
Your reviews help us to save our money on quality titles and to help determine whats crap, and whats cool.

So once again! Go to our Reviews and Cheats section (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=86) and start typing away!

felonyr301
March 27th, 2006, 22:15
heres one mega man powered up - definite must buy for all you action/shootem up/platforming dudes and come on this game dont need a introduction its mega man.. now im happly waiting for the other mega man to be POWERED UP..

felonyr301
March 27th, 2006, 22:17
another one that is good is daxter now this is the best psp platforming game out there period ... i thought that game reviewers were a lil generous giving this game good ratings but after i played it i just cant stop playing the game,the graphics are really good, i be hoping to find a seat in the train afterschool to just play a lil more.. buy it ,enjoy it, its addicting

felonyr301
March 27th, 2006, 22:26
how can i forget about mega man maverick hunter x this game is up there with mega man powered up in terms of a fun game and reliving the old game in a new way . the updated graphics will make you just explore the levels to see what they added and the lil side story is pretty good, but this game gets a lil lower score than mega man powered up to me because of the lil kiddy makeover they did on it the english dubs are not that good its actually annoying compare to mega man powered up's english dubs mega man maverick hunter x needs more improvement in that department and dont get me wrong i never really liked the old mega man games im a mega man x fan but this version brings down that more mature theme of the game a notch down , mega man powered up is a different story because it never was a more mature theme game and funny thing is that powered up sounds better in the voice overs department than maverick hunter x.So other than that its still recommended if you a action fan.

Hawkeyefile
March 27th, 2006, 23:06
GTA:LCS
All the grand theft auto series are the best, this time in lcs you can steel cars and kill some people in the hood.