PDA

View Full Version : UMD demos to be packaged with new PSP mag

wraggster
March 28th, 2006, 01:08
Source Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/03/27/umd-demos-to-be-featured-in-new-psp-mag/)

Future is gearing up to launch its newest gaming publication, Official PSP Guidebook, which will feature cover-mounted UMD demo discs. Guidebook (available in the UK) will be the first PSP magazine to offer playable demos.

While we would certainly welcome similar offerings accompanying other major PSP publications, we'd be even more excited if Sony would start providing downloadable game demos that could be saved directly to the Memory Stick. In general, downloadable game material has been glaringly absent from the PSP's repertoire.

ByteMaster
March 28th, 2006, 04:04
Actually this WOULD be very interesting as the only "games" (MG) I've seen that run from memory stick are sony's firmware upgraders.

pepegomez
March 28th, 2006, 06:22
let me guess, i have to upgrade to use playable demos... argh **** u sony...

Jonesyxxiv
March 28th, 2006, 17:11
Will this be available in the US? You would think OPM (official playstation magizine) would have these too.

AtariFreek
March 28th, 2006, 17:55
This Is Pretty Cool, But WILL?? This Be Available In Canada????? Because The Demo Idea Is Great, And Would Give Us A Chance To Test The Game Before We Buy It.