PDA

View Full Version : Donkey64 emulator real

middlemaniac
March 28th, 2006, 01:39
I was just looking at the Mario Kart 64 video that PSdonkey posted. And near the end of the video when he is about to go in the cave like area but turns and goes to the side where the sand is; well over the cave you will see a black screen. This is not a black screen when you play the real N64, it is a video showing you playing. If you play Mario Kart on N64 a lot you will know what I am talking about. In the N64 emulators for the computer they also had this problem, and showed a black screen and not what is supposed to be there. That means PSdonkey couldn't have recorded it.

Wally
March 28th, 2006, 01:47
I cant believe you are the only one posting about it..

You should really check out the many possible answers which all mean fake.

1) The video had numerous glitches in it

2) PSDonkey was some form of mockery to PSMonkey

3) Donkey64 and ChrisFile shared the same IP address so they technically are the same person or live int he same house.

4) also you mentioned the computer had trouble emulating some bits. Then it could have been emulated on the computer.

The evidence shows that its a fake

AS you bragged the most about it in the forums you are like a god to him.

IF he does release something it would be a simple hello world project.

chickenclaws
March 28th, 2006, 01:48
the 29th is comming fast he said he'dd release
if he dont hes a lieing skank and if he says its because of the mods well its kinda true

middlemaniac
March 28th, 2006, 01:50
I am just saying that it can't be a recording from his tv.

Wally
March 28th, 2006, 01:52
true but it could be a recording from a computer :)

DPyro
March 28th, 2006, 01:55
Um ya, he recorded off a PC emulator
Look who it is! (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=33271)

chickenclaws
March 28th, 2006, 01:55
emulators

middlemaniac
March 28th, 2006, 01:57
If it is, which I did not know you could do, he sure has put a lot of time into this. He said he would release his emulator to the public on March 29, so for now we could pretty much only wait.

Kaiser
March 28th, 2006, 01:57
Come on guys :(

We are done with this emulator we all know the trouble we had with PSDonkey64/chrisfile. Like I said before if your a truly hardcore believer then please just wait until the 29th and stop posting about it. I think I've locked 6 threads about this damn "emulator"

and if he says its because of the mods well its kinda true

This sentence angers me. If anything, we were being generous to put up with the crap chrisfile was saying. :(

EDIT: Case Closed by Sniper now no more talk of it kids. :)