PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 has arrived on the Euro PS store

Shrygue
June 4th, 2009, 23:03
Sony has released Final Fantasy 7 on the UK/European Playstation store with a price tag of £7.99 and weighs in as a 1.29GB (1326MB) download. I've not yet downloaded it fully at this time but for anyone who has, please share your thoughts on how it performs via comments below.

RicardoG
June 5th, 2009, 00:07
People, to those of you who care about quality in a game download the Final Fantasy VII from the US store.
Why? you ask?
The PAL version (EUROPE) of the game have black bars to support the NTSC signal and runs on 50hrz, while the NTSC version (US) supports the game in full screen and runs at 60hrz, meaning that the game runs in full screen and at the real speed the way it was meant to be played.
Sorry people but Square-Soft in the old days treated us Europeans quite bad…all Final Fantasy games were like that except for the Final Fantasy XII.
Didn’t some of you find odd playing Final Fantasy X in cinema scope (those black bars)?
It does play well the PAL version on the PSN, you even have the option to put it in full screen but you will notice that some of the screen will go missing.

I’m just writing this as a warning…nothing more, buy it! I did! But someday I will buy the US version as well, it's really much better.