PDA

View Full Version : Android 1.0

wraggster
June 5th, 2009, 01:02
News/release from return0000 (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/152202-release-android-1-0-a.html)

Android version 1.0
it is a shell, for who did not know a shell to it is xmb an alternative with more functions.it is written in LUA for PSP with graphic similar to the operating system of google for mobile phones.I have constructed, return0000 using all my experience in field after nearly un' year by now of experimentation and search from BETA 1 they have been brought many modifications, changes above all in technical field, as an example in the loadings, and the weight of the package the new features are: - System of modernization, is possible to unload modernizations for android directly from psp - Notes, where it is possible to write small notes, type numbers of I telephone, addresses etc… - Calendar (not still available), is possible to fix appointments, events etc… - Calculator, is possible to execute simple operations, for the time being only (multiplication, division, addition, removal) - Internet, Internet section applications - possibility to approach the browser - windows live messenger - facebook mobile - weather - medium share (not available), where it is possible to share multimedium - Wikipedia - Apps zones (not available), where it will be possible to unload additional applications for Android on purpose - update, in order to dawn android - section music, formats: mp3 - section photo, formats: png, jpg, bmp (bug), GIF (bug) - iso hb, formed: pbp, iso, cso, psx - usb: ms, flash0, flash1, flash2, flash3, umd - formulations, where it is possible to settare graphical and system language - dumper, possibility to execute backup of, rescues, flash0, flash1, umd - contacts, possibility to add contacts, and information on persons - kai world (not available), possibility to execute tornei - prompt (not available), possibility to execute commandos all the lacking bug or applications will come inserted or added through update via android l' clock by now has become the hated bug more from all, but I will make it seriously this time, I will engage myself to make it: asd: Credits: rinnegatamante deddino_94

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments