PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu UK News

wraggster
March 28th, 2006, 10:20
As most of you know this site (The Dreamcast Site) was the original site at DCEmu UK but with the bringing over of all my other sites and several new sites it didnt seem right that we didnt have a Network home, so from now this site is to be called Dreamcast News (or just DCEmu UK for those who hate change), the url is http://dreamcast.dcemu.co.uk

As for the www.dcemu.co.uk url we are going to turn the site into a Network site that pulls in news from all the other sites with hopefully a nice new design :P

This move isnt to downgrade the Dreamcast site but to give all the sites a base under the name which is more of a brand name now and that is DCEmu.

Also we are going to open a Sega Saturn Homebrew Site so anyone who can help find any homebrew then please do :)

SiZiOUS
March 28th, 2006, 16:06
Ok, i understand your point of view. DCEmu is more than Dreamcast. I'm waiting for the new design :D

Also i think RockinB'll be happy with this new Saturn Website ;)

Keep rocking :D

ron
March 28th, 2006, 16:16
Long Life to DCEMU

Wraggs, whatever you do count with me !!!

I also share SiZious comment, I also understand your vision. It's important to know that you will have still a place for Dreamcast Lovers. I celebrate the idea of the Saturn site and whole scene will always know , that Dreamcast is the mother/father of modern consoles scene.

Keep on making this extraordinary work.

SiZiOUS
March 28th, 2006, 16:28
I just think the dns name dreamcast.dcemu.co.uk strange but... :D not a real problem. :)