PDA

View Full Version : Darksaviour69 is the new Dreamcast Site Webmaster

wraggster
March 28th, 2006, 18:24
On any site or team you play to your strengths, recently with the madness that is the Homebrew scene and the explosion across many consoles i have not been able to do justice to the Dreamcast site here at DCEmu UK, with that in mind its my great honor to hand over the batton of responsibility to Darksaviour69 who is one of the hardest workers and supporters of the Dreamcast Scene, with his contacts that span across all Dreamcast sites.

I will still be here but i can concentrate on the other 50 sites i post news on :p.

Now ill hand you over to the capable hands of Darksaviour69 the webmaster of Dreamcast News :)

Darksaviour69
March 28th, 2006, 18:37
"hard working" mmm not sure about that....

but yeah, there is lots of life in the old dog "dreamcast" yet. Hopefully soon (in a month or 2 ) there will be a major update to the site that will make my life and everyones in the scene happier....no promises ;)

heres to the future of the DC scene!!

obelisk
March 28th, 2006, 21:46
The guard, has been changed. Good Luck, Wraggster... it was nice when you were captain...
I have faith and confidence in Darksaviour69, and the site.

Mikey242
March 29th, 2006, 16:33
Congrats dark, here is to the future!

SiZiOUS
March 29th, 2006, 18:02
Congrats DS69 for your promotion :)

ron
March 30th, 2006, 09:54
Darksaviour69 congratulations for the new position. If you need something from DCiberia or whatever, make me know, i'll help you as much as I CAN. Tell Wraggs if you want to add my msn for instant msg.

Good Luck

Eric
March 30th, 2006, 14:32
Hey Darksaviour69 congrats on being the new leader of the site. Thanks wraggster for doing such a great job while you could. Its good to hear that you going to run other things so you can now hopefully have time for yourself. Anyways again congrats and i hope you enjoy your new position.

Eric :)

DCDayDreamer
March 30th, 2006, 17:37
Oh no!, not Darksaviour - we're all doomed!.

Just kidding bud, congrats for the job, we'll all support you in the best way we can.