PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
June 5th, 2009, 22:23
After a week's worth of pastry for breakfast, pizza for lunch and taquitos for dinner, not to mention all that delicious booze, that copy of EA Sports Active is going to get some needed attention.

Sure, I may feel a bit whipped from all that intense E3 action, even though I placed second-to-last on the E3 2009 Walk-Off challenge, but it's time to burn some calories. Maybe I'll take a breather with some Sin & Punishment on the Virtual Console or a few minutes worth of Gears of War 2 after some Wii workouts. Never did finish either of those games.

There is a review due for EA Sports' answer to Wii Fit, something I'll be working on over the next few weeks. So if anyone has any questions about that particular fitness game, now's the time to ask.

It's also time to ask "What are you playing this weekend?"

http://kotaku.com/5280441/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

pibs
June 5th, 2009, 22:26
Im going to play Night at the Museum 2 :P yeah I know... but I got it free yesterday and its worth at least a try haha

apex05
June 6th, 2009, 00:17
Got a used ps2 light gun turning up tomorrow and i'm going to use the guncon2 pc driver and try some of the Mame light gun games.

goshogun1
June 6th, 2009, 00:55
Final Fantasy X-2. Just finished X a day ago, and am really enjoying the sequel. The hate this game received is so unwarranted. Best FF battle system ever too.

Also playing FF VII on my PS3. FF VII is such an awesome game, even on my fifth play through.

lampsta
June 6th, 2009, 01:09
playing "holy invasion of privacy badman" this game is so fun cant put it down

mike_jmg
June 7th, 2009, 07:15
Finished Wolverine Origins this saturday morning, very nice game for a movie game. Don't know what I'm going to play next.

Guess something like, make windows XP work right, not as if you had a 386 processor

jamotto
June 7th, 2009, 23:21
Tomb Raider: Underworld, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Assassin's Creed that I picked up in the sale that Target has.