PDA

View Full Version : 40 DS Wi-Fi titles now in development

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 17:48
Source - DSFanboy: (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/03/28/40-ds-wi-fi-titles-now-in-development/)

Our friends at Famitsu managed to attend a GDC seminar entitled "The Zen of Wi-Fi: A Postmortem of the Wireless Features of Nintendo DS" and, as most journalists are prone to do, quickly converted their experience into an informative article. Unfortunately, being of Japanese origin, said wonderful article had to be put through an internet translation service before we could make any sense of it. Curse our bizarre Western tongues!

Regardless, the most interesting bit of news to emerge from the conference is one directly involving the universal language of numbers. According to Takao Ohara, amusingly dubbed as the "Ohara your husband person" of Nintendo by Google's linguistic trolls, there are currently 40 Wi-Fi DS games en route for release. He also made an effort to point out that the forthcoming Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer for the Europeans and soccer hooligans among us) was one of them, shortly before pulling his shirt over his head and doing an energetic backflip.

The Nintendo Wi-Fi service is certainly taking off with gusto--and this from a company that once claimed gamers weren't interested in all those online shenanigans.

tisti
March 30th, 2006, 19:12
I wonder if more then 10 are in english :mad:

GaMeR_2000
April 20th, 2006, 22:57
I can think of a few off the top of my head-Contact, possibly LostMagic and Final Fantasy III. Anything I missed?