PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think is cooler: Natal VS PS3 motion Controller

nomi
June 7th, 2009, 20:41
So which presentation do you think was cooler at E3: Natal or the PS3 motion controller and which one do you think will have more usability in terms of games?

Nomi92

DPyro
June 7th, 2009, 23:33
Cooler? Natal..

Most functional in the near future? PS3 motion controller...

Darksaviour69
June 8th, 2009, 10:52
sonys controller was impressive with its 1:1 movement but natal is more "next gen" if you know what I mean.

Malksta
June 9th, 2009, 07:13
Natal had the best presentation, but the Sony wand has alot more gaming usability

fg-54
June 9th, 2009, 18:14
Natal is cooler, but people are gonna have to get creative in order to really use it in games. The ps3 motion controller is gonna be problematic for many people to get, i mean, u have to have the camera AND those wands, idk how much that will end up costing, plus, i don't like the big glowing ball at the tip of the controller :P

Triv1um
June 9th, 2009, 22:34
i don't like the big glowing ball at the tip of the controller :P

It was stressed at the start that the final product will look nothing like that. That was just a enginering prototype.

nomi
June 10th, 2009, 03:11
I just thought that the ps3 controller was so much cooler, maybe because of the way they used it, i don't know but natal just seems like an improved playstation eye...

It just seems that sony have tried what microsoft are now trying and it just seems that sony have realized the need for a controller for a proper gaming experience.

Nomi