PDA

View Full Version : Electro Source Recalls Pelican Power Bricks for Sony's PSP

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 18:02
Gamers out there that have a Pelican PL-6018 Power Brick external battery pack for their PSP need to take note that the company is recalling the product. Internal testing and 143 customer complaints have shown that the Power Brick is prone to overheating while one customer reported fire damage from a faulty unit. There is a FAQ available for users to check out if they have any questions:

Q. I love my Power Brick, and it does not overheat. Do I have to return it?
A. The recall is for all Power Bricks, not just those which are overheating. You should stop using your Power Brick and return it. If you do not, you will continue to face a risk of property damage or injury.

Source (http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=1492&ref=y)

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 20:21
OMG pelican is one of the single utmost pathetic exusses for accecorys ever created ...this company deserves its own site to be flamed , more than a person sent to pergatory!! LOL .. i mean from the worst cordless controllers. to those codebreakers, that pelican wont let you update.. if they sent out a bad codebreaker cd...too bad for you...and best of all!!! 3 out of 4 are bad i know!!! imagine having to deal with this.. i brought mine back 2 times to walmart both were bad so AT THIS POINT i decide 2 things
1 ill NEVER BUY a pelican product AGAIN i like cheap stuff to but NOT THAT CHEAP... THATS NOT A DEAL!!!
2 WALMART MUST HATE ME!!! LOL
I GUESS I WAS CURIOUS OR JUST A PRICK YOU DECIDE BUT AFTER CODEBREAKER NUMBER TWO I KNEW I DIDNT WANT 1 BUT HOW MANY BAD ONES COULD THER BE>??? WELL I TOOK IT BACK 2 MORE TIMES!!! OMG DO YOU BELEAVE THAT CRAP...SO...APPARENTLY THE LOSSONS ARE AS FOLLWS:

THE FORTH TIME IS A CHARM!(NOT THE THIRD?!..LOL)

AND SOMTIMES WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....SMITE YOU AS WELL PELICAN!

in the words of stewy griffin " i bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull ! "

slayer2psp
March 30th, 2006, 01:05
OMG pelican is one of the single utmost pathetic exusses for accecorys ever created ...this company deserves its own site to be flamed , more than a person sent to pergatory!! LOL .. i mean from the worst cordless controllers. to those codebreakers, that pelican wont let you update.. if they sent out a bad codebreaker cd...too bad for you...and best of all!!! 3 out of 4 are bad i know!!! imagine having to deal with this.. i brought mine back 2 times to walmart both were bad so AT THIS POINT i decide 2 things
1 ill NEVER BUY a pelican product AGAIN i like cheap stuff to but NOT THAT CHEAP... THATS NOT A DEAL!!!
2 WALMART MUST HATE ME!!! LOL
I GUESS I WAS CURIOUS OR JUST A PRICK YOU DECIDE BUT AFTER CODEBREAKER NUMBER TWO I KNEW I DIDNT WANT 1 BUT HOW MANY BAD ONES COULD THER BE>??? WELL I TOOK IT BACK 2 MORE TIMES!!! OMG DO YOU BELEAVE THAT CRAP...SO...APPARENTLY THE LOSSONS ARE AS FOLLWS:

THE FORTH TIME IS A CHARM!(NOT THE THIRD?!..LOL)

AND SOMTIMES WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....SMITE YOU AS WELL PELICAN!

in the words of stewy griffin " i bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull ! "LOL your so right

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:31
LOL your so right
I will sooo second that.
"silly sony di*ks are for chicks.