PDA

View Full Version : Fake Downgraders

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 18:25
OK public service messagetime, it has come to our attention that some idiots are selling fake downgraders on Ebay, please dont be fooled and if you do come across such auctions then report them and also name and shame them via the comments

DraconumPB
March 29th, 2006, 18:46
Several months ago, in fact maybe almost a year ago (?) I reported to Ebay staff a CD-ROM someone was selling with ROMs and PSP emulators... it was removed.. I think that sometimes stuff happens when you report ;)

though I've heard people say that their reports have been ignored, too...

albeit this is a bit more serious since a person who buys a ROM CD only loses the money they spent on the CD..

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 19:27
Yep! its a fake!

StealthCP
March 29th, 2006, 19:33
Yes, I've seen these sales on eBay too, some real downgraders :D that cost only 99p!! Too bad it's free. There are also the fake 2.01 downgraders. I wonder how they are allowed to sell them, seeing as they cannot do what they say they can?

Poem58
March 29th, 2006, 19:39
I'll tell you how they sell them. It's really simple. It would cost way more to go after them than to just accept your small loss. So if they rip off 100 people they get a good amount of money and those 100 people are not likey to be rich enough to make them pay at whatever expense.

Sad but it seems that is todays new sceme...the massive mini rip off.

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 19:52
First Kaiser Is The Man !!! I Wrote To Him About This Like Only A Few Days Ago Saying I Wish There Were A Way To Let Everyone Know
So Thank You Kaiser ...........good Look Bro

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 20:01
IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEE JUST WHAT KIND OF DUSCH BAG THIS "DOC" GUY IS CHECK OUT HIS SITE FULL OF LIES!! http://www.psp.docspages.com/ AND IF YOU WANNA PISS DOC OF AND STEAL HIS FAKE DOWNGRADER POST FREE LINKS THE DAMN EBOOT IS THE SAME ONE AS THE ONE IN THE " MPH DOWNGRADER " WICH DOES BY THE WAY WORK ON 2.0 PSP BUT "DOC" OR"DICK" LOL WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS..IS MAKING MPH LOOK BAD BYE USING THERE HARD WORK AS A WAY TO RIPP PEOPLE OFF SMITE YOU STRAIT TO HELL DOC!! LOL HE CHARGES 5 DOLLERS WELL WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE I HOPE THEY FIND THE NEXT SENTENCE

DOWNLOAD DOCSDOWNGRADER FREE !! RIGHT HERE AT DCEMU WILL NOT COST FIVE DOLLERS. ITS FAKE ITS A RIPP-OFF IT DONT WORK AND ITS YOURS TODAY BECAUSE I MADE A FREE LINK AS IT IS A HOAX http://www.psp.docspages.com/tmxpt00901hjld7872390ekdjjtep17847.htm?

felonyr301
March 29th, 2006, 20:17
well its keeping more idiots who actually buy this away from using the psp for illegal iso game playing anyways.... as much as this sentence doesnt make sense is as much as how could somebody not noticed this cmon charging in the first place is a big give away durrrr

DrX
March 29th, 2006, 20:18
hey vettacosx ur tottally misquoting george carlin.... he says let eveil canievel get on the plane im getting IN the plane

felonyr301
March 29th, 2006, 20:20
i cant possibly rip people off anything cause i dont want to be rip off when i buy something in the future.... saying goes you get respect when you show respect

urherenow
March 30th, 2006, 00:09
I reported that PSPDoctor guy to paypal. I assure you that his paypal account isn't going to work for much longer :D

vettacossx
March 30th, 2006, 03:13
i know lol.your right too omg i listen to it all the time too. hehe sorry if it bugs you but..i say im getting on the plane too...but thanx for bringing that to my attention guess its prob the SHORT TERM MEM LOSS but you should remember how many chances does george say i should get ...aww like 15??? lol ill change that right now thanks man peace

Timale-Kun
March 30th, 2006, 04:57
The most disappointed with such thing, is that a noob who doesn't know much a thing about the whole of that will try it without thinking about. even if it's not possile to brick a 2.01+ with a program (if someone find a new exploit without thinking about, it might be dangerous), So Thanks wraggster to Warn people.

.:PSP1.0:.
March 30th, 2006, 07:55
The most disappointed with such thing, is that a noob who doesn't know much a thing about the whole of that will try it without thinking about. even if it's not possile to brick a 2.01+ with a program (if someone find a new exploit without thinking about, it might be dangerous), So Thanks wraggster to Warn people.

Good point man! ALL NEWBIES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS! :D

idapimp
March 30th, 2006, 13:40
even if your a noob or what-not, if your not sure about something just google the damn thing. i guarantee youll find something half-ass useful to help you out.