PDA

View Full Version : LUA Ys-OS v1.0

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 18:46
Yossi Starz (http://yossistarz.googlepages.com/ys-os) has released the first Public Version of his Lua Shell, heres the info:

The YS - OS is LUA shell. That shell gives the developer tool for GUI and multiprocessing management. Following the YS - OS programming rules will give the user the ability to work with dynamic shell that gives all the known needs from shell program like the windows and linux's shell.

Features:
- Paint program.
- Debug console.
- Sample GUI program.
- Stars program.
- Wallpapers.
- PNG Viewer (no more then 512X512).
- File explorer
- Basic menus on PNG Viewer.
- Basic start menu.

How to use
In order to move the mouse use the analog stick or the d-pad for slower movement. In the file browser use the L and R keys in order to Scroll the files.
In the Image viewer use the Circle button to get into a menu in order to set backgrounds. X - left Mouse button key. O - Right Mouse button key. To load files press one click on the icon.

Screenshot and Download Via Comments

bonzai10
March 29th, 2006, 21:21
It reminds me first release of PSP-OSS, very similar except it can multitask =].
And it is nice to see another shell. Now somebody should make multi boot option in order it would start automatically.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:50
Can you make your own psp apps/games with this.

jman420
March 30th, 2006, 04:22
why exactly is it called "Ys" if it has absolutely nothing to do with the game "Y's"????

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 14:36
how do you install this to the lua player 16

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 14:39
this seems like a good application and i really wanted to know how to install it anyone????

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 14:49
can you help me with installing this

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 14:56
can you put limewire on this becuase i was reading the website page and it said that build your on program

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 14:57
or warez