PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the Recent Downtime

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 19:04
Well it was around 9.30pm (GMT) last night after i watched Arsenal beat Juventus (yeah baby) that i started work on newsposting and about 6 newsposts in, ( I newspost across 16 sites and up to 60 newsposts a day) and the server went down, now normally we just do a restart but the bloody admin panel at the place who hosts our servers was down and thus we had to wait for the tarts to get it working again, so we lost near on 17 hours of operations, so i deeply apologise for that.

To make matters worse my brand new Laptop did a funky too and the keyboard is not working and to top that my NEW Gamecube Monitor wouldnt work and it was the first time i had used the bast.

But on a brighter note we have some great stuff coming up for the DCEmu Network :)

StealthCP
March 29th, 2006, 19:27
But on a brighter note we have some great stuff coming up for the DCEmu Network :)
Yeah, whatever :D

Amiga
March 29th, 2006, 19:37
I loath Arsene Wenger the sore faced git! :D

Man Utd Rule :p

sroon
March 29th, 2006, 19:46
I was wondering what happend.

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 20:53
who cares what happen as long as your back!! this is my fav site i love the fact i can come here and its updated two or three times a day at some points all the best most credable psp news is right here mad props too wraggster for being able too keep up and mad props to kaiser for keeping things neat and organized i love dcemu its in my oppinion the most reliable and credable site on the net i get about 30 e-mails a day helping someone out with running homebrew on there psp 2.0 and up !! im practically a free tech support i had no idea! what i was getting myself into at first, but i gotta say its pretty rewarding being able to help people enjoy the full potential of the sony psp...and if it were'nt for THIS SITE homebrew would not be quite so easy and user friendly for all you 2.01, 2.5, 2.6 users that e-mail me for help keep in mind THIS SITE IS THE REASON THAT PSP HOMEBREW IS USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND i appreciate all the modderators, coders , And even the newb crew and everyone who contributes.. this is a COMMUNITY and its a damn fine one at that!!! so if your here reading this at dcemu give a shout out to all our HOMIES AT DCEMU!! and a big welcome back

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 21:00
im a Nottingham Forest Fan the only team ever to win back to back Euro Cups and that was when it was a cup and not this league malarkey, but support any team when they are playing against foreign teams :)

Amiga
March 29th, 2006, 22:11
Arsenal is a foreign team lol ;)

Enough of this talk of football, our former colonies(USA) won't know what were talking about.:D

Do you get paid for this wraggster or do you do this out of the kindness of your heart?:D

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:27
All is well now my pretty.

Grim_Reaper
March 30th, 2006, 11:04
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON THE CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya back on Robin Hood :D , was starting to get withdrawals

I bet you had a few words with them, 17 hours !!!