PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Classics Collection Remixed

wraggster
March 30th, 2006, 00:46
New Commercial PSP Release:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-ccc-remixed-us.jpg

Capcom Classics Collection Remixed provides quality entertainment that delves deep into Capcom’s history, offering players more depth and gameplay challenges. Play this latest cache of classics in several aspect ratios including normal, stretch or, depending on the title, its original vertical orientation. Fully customizable controls enhance the gaming experience by allowing the reassignment of the analog stick to accommodate vertical games. Enjoy the timeless hits of yesteryear with the wireless capabilities the portable system has to offer such as joining no-fuss multiplayer games and downloading music. Players will need to be pried away from this game as the multitude of bonus materials will have them glued to the system wanting more. The 20 games in this collection include the following: 1941, Avengers, Block Block, Captain Commando, Magic Sword, Quiz and Dragons, Street Fighter, Strider, Three Wonders and Varth.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-ccc-remixed-us8.jpg

More info here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8992&lsaid=219793

frmariam
March 30th, 2006, 01:41
When I first saw the image, I thought this was the new KETM! Then I say the headline :(

That looks like tons of inspiration for Deniska!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:23
ohhyaa. nothing like a good old street fighter game on the old psp.

Psphreak
March 30th, 2006, 07:05
SF 2 and it's clones should have made it on this release rather than SF 1. In time, I hope a CPS-1 emulator surfaces.

Plowking
March 30th, 2006, 10:18
ohhyaa. nothing like a good old street fighter game on the old psp.

Yep...and it's nothing like a good old street fighter game. It's an awful unplayable piece of rubbish.

jaws365
March 30th, 2006, 10:59
AAHH! They should include Streetfighter 2, Final Fight, Forgotten worlds, Midnight resistance also!

ste
March 30th, 2006, 12:55
Midnight Resistance is great.....but it ain't by Capcom (it's Data East me-thinks)

Does this work on 1.5? I'm guessing not.

idapimp
March 30th, 2006, 13:23
i love when companies decide to throw in fully configurable controls. makes life good. the vertical mode thing is pretty cool too.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 17:56
should of had Mega Man x1 x2 and x3.

geise69
March 30th, 2006, 20:57
I was all excited about this release untill I found out that Ghouls n Ghosts and Ghosts n Goblins wasn't on there, as well as SF2. SF2 made it on the Classics collection for ps2 and xbox so I don't know why it wasn't on this. I guess other games made it in on the psp relesase that wasn't on the consoles. Also another reason I didn't pick it up was that it's 40 bucks, as opposed to the ps2 and xbox one that's 19 bucks, and has sf2. Still I might pick it up when it comes down in price. For the time being I'll just stick to playing cps1 games in mame on my gp2x :D

Elsid
March 30th, 2006, 22:00
back to reallity, yes!!!